Echo live October 14th

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
European premier Star Wars collecting event? Unless they have upgraded their status again? You can't miss this event and consider yourself a proper collector.

I won't be there. I will be in Portugal laying by a body of water drinking sagres.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Mr-shifter said:
European premier Star Wars collecting event? Unless they have upgraded their status again? You can't miss this event and consider yourself a proper collector.

I won't be there. I will be in Portugal laying by a body of water drinking sagres.

Didn't think I'd bother but now I've read this might be worthwhile going, atmosphere should be decent now

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
Me and Andy Davies will be there with a couple of tables!

Feel free to pop by and buy some of my low priced shite or cry at the prices of Andy's acrylic cased stuff!

Prices should get better as the day goes on as i plan to bring beers :D

tobedesu

Jedi Knight
I might be able to make it this year.
If so, I'll probably head over on the train.
Is the Kingfisher shopping centre in walking distance from Redditch station?

coomber75

Sith Lord
hiw much are tables at this thing... need to sell some of my stuff andvits easier than postage

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
£20 per table, if you message adam pemberton he will let you know if any available.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Yep. Got a table. Not sure what I'll be selling. Stu, if push comes to shove.

I was hoping so and with enough change for a bag of chips. It's a long day, I won't expect him to be having any breaks between turning tricks.

andygo

Padawan
I'll be there with my usual table of bits and bobs, maybe an interesting prop or two.... depending on if i win anything at the propstore auction, there may also be a kidney for sale. ... :)

coomber75

Sith Lord
if I wasnt only just getting back from hols would have gone for a table... need to move some bits, but am hoping to ve there to spend all the money I wont have lok

megoman

Padawan
Had a great time at the weekend. So much vintage goodness on show with some great guests
I also met some of you on here
Well done guys :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom