Header image

Farthest From XVI - 9th and 10th December 2017

Post details and discuss up-coming or past Star Wars related events.
SAVORY100
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Farthest From XVI - 9th and 10th December 2017

Postby SAVORY100 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:34 am

This will be upon us before we know it... lets get a roll call going and start sharing where everyone is staying on Saturday Night. I see that Mon Cal Con is back on the night of the 9th, so I expect a lot of folk will be staying over.
On the hunt for items for my Han Original big head / pinhead focus

WANTS LIST

HAN SOLO FOCUS

CUSTOMS SHOWCASE

Plastikheld
Regular
Regular

Re: Farthest From XVI - 9th and 10th December 2017

Postby Plastikheld » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:50 pm

This time I would like to join the community. As I'm located in Germany, I don't really know how to get from Heathrow to Fordingbridge. What would you guys recommend - by bus or by train? Also any recommendation for a room there? Any help or advices would be appreciated.
http://www.condition10.de | Diary of a Star Wars Action-Figure Collector | Follow me on Image

Mr-shifter
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby Mr-shifter » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:59 pm

Plastikheld wrote:This time I would like to join the community. As I'm located in Germany, I don't really know how to get from Heathrow to Fordingbridge. What would you guys recommend - by bus or by train? Also any recommendation for a room there? Any help or advices would be appreciated.

Where abouts in Deutschland are you? Can you get to Gatwick?
Looking for: A fair priced ungraded trilogo Yak Face MOC (Condition is not so important - no cracked bubbles or broken seals though)

Plastikheld
Regular
Regular

Postby Plastikheld » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:29 pm

Mr-shifter wrote:Where abouts in Deutschland are you? Can you get to Gatwick?

I live in a small village between Cologne and Düsseldorf - so I have two airports to fly from. But I think, flights to Gatewick might be more expensive, but I have to check it out. You think it might be easier from there to get to Fordingbridge?
http://www.condition10.de | Diary of a Star Wars Action-Figure Collector | Follow me on Image

Mr-shifter
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby Mr-shifter » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:40 pm

Plastikheld wrote:
Mr-shifter wrote:Where abouts in Deutschland are you? Can you get to Gatwick?

I live in a small village between Cologne and Düsseldorf - so I have two airports to fly from. But I think, flights to Gatewick might be more expensive, but I have to check it out. You think it might be easier from there to get to Fordingbridge?

Depends on what days you fly in on. I could possibly offer you a lift.
Looking for: A fair priced ungraded trilogo Yak Face MOC (Condition is not so important - no cracked bubbles or broken seals though)

Plastikheld
Regular
Regular

Postby Plastikheld » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:34 pm

Mr-shifter wrote:Depends on what days you fly in on. I could possibly offer you a lift.

What a great offer, but I did not want to make any efforts on somebody else. It would be unpleasant fo me if anybody has to plan his time on my schedule. Whe did you plan to drive to Fordingbridge?
I will try to arrive on Saturday morning (to join the community on saturday night for a couple of beers) and leave on sunday in the evening at the airport.

Return to “Star Wars Events”