Where would you visit in 2018?

Taffius

Sith Lord
Hi all,
If you plan to go anywhere to view and purchase figures, where and when are the top fairs / collection sales in the UK for 2018?

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Easy, there are 3 main 'organistaions' that offer the best opportunity to buy vintage gear in person:

BP Fairs - check out the events diary. Some shows are better than others, the NEC being the jewel in the crown for these fairs.
http://www.bpfairs.com

Farthest From - plenty of info and feedback on this forum about the event. Great for the social side as much as the buying! Held 3 times a year.

Echo Live - organised by the Echo Base chaps from Facebook - again, great for buying and the social aspect is also brilliant. First one is nornally held in April I think.

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Hi Taffius

As has already been stated Barry potter toy fairs are good for vintage star wars there are normally 4-5 dealers selling vintage at the one i attend in Sandown race track esher. There is also a big Barry potter at the NEC Birmingham that i believe is very good but i have not been.

The best for vintage Star wars is Farthest From in fording bridge. I normally save the money and just go here now. Echo base live is suppose to be good but i have not attended this either

Also if you live in the east of England if anywhere near Kent SPR toy fairs do some times have some vintage star wars but i have found them hit or miss.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Stubbs,
Is the Sandown BP fair worth going to, and where are the SRP fairs?
I live in Kent and have never been to either.
Thanks

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Taffius said:
Stubbs said:
Hi Taffius

The best for vintage Star wars is Farthest From in fording bridge.

Thanks. Fording bridge (Salisbury?) is a tadge far - do many stay over?

Cheers.
Many do stay over and probably as many travel.
It depends where you are coming from.
Watch for a thread in this section nearer the time and those that stay start listing where they are staying.
Next one will be May I expect.

punk_pat

Jedi Knight
Mini99 said:
Stubbs,
Thanks

The Sandown Park fairs are good; worth a visit. I had a stall there in 2016 and 2017 and both fairs had a good amount of vintage.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
punk_pat said:
Mini99 said:
Stubbs,
Thanks

The Sandown Park fairs are good; worth a visit. I had a stall there in 2016 and 2017 and both fairs had a good amount of vintage.
Thanks for the advice, I will try to get there this spring.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom