NEC 11 Feb 18 - anyone going?

Crumm

Padawan
Yes I am planning to be there.

It will be my first collectors fair since I started collecting back at the end of November, looking forward to it :D

coomber75

Sith Lord
Looking forward to Sunday who is going... Any die cast joy being taken to sell folks??

Crumm

Padawan
coomber75 said:
Looking forward to Sunday who is going... Any die cast joy being taken to sell folks??

I am heading there myself.

Hoping to knock at least one off my current mint-loose wish list:

Boba fett
Luke Bespin
Luke X-wing
Yoda
Greedo
R5-D4

If I can find a MOC Luke Jedi Knight then that may be an option if I have enough cash. Does anyone know the going rate for something like that at a collectors fair? I am talking MINT as well, no yellowing or dings, near perfect card etc. It's the only MOC I will buy so it will have to be pretty near perfect (well, I say the only one, I may have to get Vader too :D ).

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Crumm said:
coomber75 said:

Boba fett
Luke Bespin
Luke X-wing
Yoda
Greedo
R5-D4

If I can find a MOC Luke Jedi Knight then that may be an option if I have enough cash. Does anyone know the going rate for something like that at a collectors fair? I am talking MINT as well, no yellowing or dings, near perfect card etc. It's the only MOC I will buy so it will have to be pretty near perfect (well, I say the only one, I may have to get Vader too :D ).

I have made the following assumptions:
It's a Kenner card, green sabre and mint card and ungraded, I would expect you would pay around £200 - £225.
But you will struggle to find a bubble that's not yellow!

Crumm

Padawan
Mini99 said:
Crumm said:
coomber75 said:

Boba fett
Luke Bespin
Luke X-wing
Yoda
Greedo
R5-D4

I have made the following assumptions:
It's a Kenner card, green sabre and mint card and ungraded, I would expect you would pay around £200 - £225.
But you will struggle to find a bubble that's not yellow!

Thanks for the info. Yeah, it seems that way about the bubble, they are out there, but the clear bubble ones seem to command a premium. I may have to go Tri-logo, they seem not to yellow.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom