Furthest From 2018 dates

Taffius

Sith Lord
Hi all,
Heard a lot about Furhest From being the event for meet and greet of SWF members but when are they being held in 2018 please?
Thanks

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Just keep your ear to the ground. There are no dates yet, and there never will be a whole years worth published.

Normally spring, autumn and winter. Dave tree is the guy who organises these events but he has a million other things going on at the same time as he is involved in several other events for other collectors communities, runs his shop and is the don of the new forest family at the same time.

He also runs with ponies in his spare time.

Each one comes with at least a few weeks notice.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Not sure if you're on Facebook but his group on there is updated with dates, plus he does apparently have a newsletter you can sign up to and receive by e-mail but think that's a myth :wink:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/413454082345308/

It's an awesome show, Dave does a great job, if you come try and make a weekend of it and get along to the Saturday evening as meeting up and chatting Star Wars bollox with other collectors is the best thing about this hobby.

Taffius

Sith Lord
Thanks for the information and background on event(s). Sent group join request and will keep an eye out and await further information.
Thanks again.

MarkG

Jedi Master
Mr-shifter said:
He also runs with ponies in his spare time.

That's what he tells people... in reality he collects My Little Ponies... :lol:

Farthest From is the best show to get to... hopefully make it to one of them again this year.

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Richard_H said:
Dave will post the first date soon. Exciting things are happening.

Thanks Rich. I spoke with Pete and Simon and some guy they called romba last time haha on the vintage rebellion podcast stand. But i am sorry i did not talk with you. Perhaps it was because i was a dis functional student and hated school and you are a teacher and 3 foot taller than me and every one else. But love your passion for the podcast.

no insult intended to romba

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Was this on FB, I can't see anything on there at present?
This is an early date isn't it?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom