Header image

Anyone going to Collectormania Birmingham. June 2nd? Looking for a bit of help.

Post details and discuss up-coming or past Star Wars related events.
av6
Regular
Regular

Anyone going to Collectormania Birmingham. June 2nd? Looking for a bit of help.

Postby av6 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:21 am

Hello chaps.

Is there anyone going to the Collectormania Birmingham con on June 2nd that would be willing to help me out?
I'm looking to get Jim Dowdall and Jack McKenzie sign my Empire poster, but can't make it. Obviously I'd cover all costs and send a drink your way.

Thanks.

greig1983
New User
New User

Re: Anyone going to Collectormania Birmingham. June 2nd? Looking for a bit of help.

Postby greig1983 » Mon May 14, 2018 3:44 pm

There's a guy called Graham who runs GC Signings on facebook. He attends all the shows and gets autographs that you request plus pics of the guest signing. I highly recommend him.

Tony jedi
Regular
Regular

Re: Anyone going to Collectormania Birmingham. June 2nd? Looking for a bit of help.

Postby Tony jedi » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:46 am

Been away for a while and only just seen your post. I went on the Saturday and it was hectic and bloody manic as hell. The Ray Park que was long shall we say? If anyone needs any Autos from shows in Birmingham or Cardiff let me know. PS i dont charge extra on top for signings i see it as doing favors for people who hopefully will return the favor as to me thats more important than money. Not only that but as i am there anyway...
"As you wish"

Return to “Star Wars Events”