Southampton Toy Fair - 13/05/18

TK-7785

Jedi Master
I've not been to this one and just wondering if it's worth the trip. Anyone with experience know if I'm likely to find much Star Wars there, or is the type with mostly Dinky and old trains?

Cheers
Chris

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Is this the South Coast EXPO on Sunday eastleigh if so then im going and believe its the first one they have done. I believe it to be mostly modern toys and cosplay but worth taking the kids.

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Stubbs said:
Is this the South Coast EXPO on Sunday eastleigh if so then im going and believe its the first one they have done. I believe it to be mostly modern toys and cosplay but worth taking the kids.

No, this is at Blighmont Barracks in Southampton. Different event. It was recommended to me but depending on one's area of interest, it could be a waste of time. I get the impression it's diecast, trains etc centric.

Of course if it is a flop for vintage action figures I could always try the one you're heading to, Stubbs, as a backup plan.

Chris

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
TK-7785 said:
Stubbs said:

No, this is at Blighmont Barracks in Southampton. Different event. It was recommended to me but depending on one's area of interest, it could be a waste of time. I get the impression it's diecast, trains etc centric.

Of course if it is a flop for vintage action figures I could always try the one you're heading to, Stubbs, as a backup plan.

Chris

That would be cool I only just remembered I asked you to keep an endor blaster for me. I understand if it's sold I'm sorry I forgot to get back to you.

I know of one vintage star wars seller going I don't think he is well known to the community. He normally does boot sales and has been known to sell repro but accationaly has some good items.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom