NEC Toy Fair 30 Sep 2018

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Cardbackkid said:
Will there be any signings there ?

No, it's a toy fair not a comic con or similar, all about the toys! Definitely one of the best shows in the UK.

Old Skool Toys will be there with stacks of new stuff.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Scarifpacific said:
There's a cafe at the top (which gets quite rammed as the morning goes on) maybe we can organise a meet up?

Would love to but doubt we'll have 5 minutes as it tends to be busy for us all day - but please come over and introduce yourselves as we love to chat to other forum members :)

We're normally over to the right of the cafe/bar as you walk in, against the wall. You can't miss Lee, he's the scary looking one who looks like he'll tear your head off if you ask for a discount :lol:

MrGudz

Jedi Master
Supporter
SublevelStudios said:
Scarifpacific said:
There's a cafe at the top (which gets quite rammed as the morning goes on) maybe we can organise a meet up?

Would love to but doubt we'll have 5 minutes as it tends to be busy for us all day - but please come over and introduce yourselves as we love to chat to other forum members :)

We're normally over to the right of the cafe/bar as you walk in, against the wall. You can't miss Lee, he's the scary looking one who looks like he'll tear your head off if you ask for a discount :lol:

:eek: :lol: We quite often spend a lot of time round your stall. You always have nice stuff on display!

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Scarifpacific said:
:eek: :lol: We quite often spend a lot of time round your stall. You always have nice stuff on display!

Look forward to seeing you! Got loads of new stuff, plus lots of other vintage lines :)

punk_pat

Jedi Knight
I've got two tables booked in at this one :D

Hope to see everyone there - the NEC is the best toy fair out there IMO.

Lots of vintage goodness shall be for sale! I'll have MOC, MIB, foreign, mailers, loose overstock.

My mate is having a table next to me with a load of SW Lego (which I know next to nothing about)

Hope to see some SWFUK'ers there - old and new :)

Cheers

Ed

punk_pat

Jedi Knight
Scarifpacific said:
Will be great to finally meet you Ed after buying some bits off you.

Good stuff & thank you! Look forward to meeting you too mate. Hopefully I'll have some stuff to tempt you 8)

MrGudz

Jedi Master
Supporter
I felt it was a bit quieter than usual today. On the plus side there was a fairly decent amount of vintage on offer. For some strange reason there was a fair few boxed Falcons about.

As always it was very nice to meet a few forum members and a special thanks to Mark Daniels for listening to me gripe about Facebook :D

Here's a few bits I picked up:

Attachments

• 62BB5100-CBAC-4C1B-B390-5F5D40925DF9.jpeg
    62BB5100-CBAC-4C1B-B390-5F5D40925DF9.jpeg
    112.6 KB · Views: 1,951
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom