Farthest From -December 2018

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Announced on Fantha Tracks podcast the date of the next Farthest From is...
8th - Fantha day an Mon Cal Con in the evening
9th - Farthest From

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
Flights already booked - can't wait!!!
Will arrive on saturday morning and leave sunday evening at LHR.
Anyone from London-area for a pickup or for sharing a rental car?
Not for putting down the rates - just for company. :)

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Undecided. Obviously I would love to go as I have been to nearly every one and always enjoy seeing you all. However a supporter of a certain seller recently implied I was two faced for going if I felt strongly about this seller attending, so perhaps I should take his advice and not go while he is still welcomed there.

Christian

Jedi Master
edd_jedi said:
Undecided. Obviously I would love to go as I have been to nearly every one and always enjoy seeing you all. However a supporter of a certain seller recently implied I was two faced for going if I felt strongly about this seller attending, so perhaps I should take his advice and not go while he is still welcomed there.

Don't be daft Edd! Get yourself down there - "you can't please all the people, all of the time"... especially in this hobby!

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
edd_jedi said:
That's nuts Edd; couldn't disagree more. You can't not go to a convention on the off chance that someone may or may not be there; where would that end???

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
You should still go Edd, it's out of your hands who's there and it would be a shame for you to miss the show - and see all your friends.

On another note, who's taking table bookings as DT is away it seems.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:

Would be massively disappointed if you chose not to come down because of one trader, don't miss the event because of that. See you there Edward

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom