Farthest From, Vintage Star Wars Collector Toy Show, December 2018, Fordingbridge, Hampshire.

David Tree

Jedi Master
The only show in the UK that is 100% vintage Star wars is back on Sunday 9th of December 2018

Fordingbridge Town Hall
63 High Street
Fordingbridge
Hampshire
SP6 1AS

Early Bird 11am - 12pm
General Entry 12pm - 4pm

If you have never been before, what are you waiting for? There will be many of your fellow collectors and friends there too, along with a huge diverse range of vintage toys and collectibles at all ends of the price scale. Finish that loose run, grab yourself more for that focus or maybe even find that holy grail.

If you wish to make a weekend of it, join us the day before for Fantha Day, a family fun day hosted by www.fanthatracks.com with special guests, activities and more.

If you don't already, you can 'like' and 'follow' the dedicated Farthest From facebook page, or sign up to the e-newsletter here: https://www.facebook.com/FarthestFromToyShow/app/100265896690345/

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
David Tree said:
If you wish to make a weekend of it, join us the day before for Fantha Day, a family fun day hosted by http://www.fanthatracks.com with special guests, activities and more.
Hey Dave, did you get my mails I sent you via allthecoolstuff and fanthatracks?
Will also accept a simple "no" regarding my request in them. :wink:

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
What do you guys think might the better place to stay - Ringwood or Fordingbridge itself?
I'm looking forward to have a few beers with you guys, but don't want to be too dependent on taxis. It's not always easy to get a cab in the late hours.
In April meet up was in Ringwood, but this time is MonCal Con. Where will the most of you hang around in the evening?
Think I will have to book a room soon.

Nick_IoW

Sith Lord
Plastikheld said:
What do you guys think might the better place to stay - Ringwood or Fordingbridge itself?
I'm looking forward to have a few beers with you guys, but don't want to be too dependent on taxis. It's not always easy to get a cab in the late hours.
In April meet up was in Ringwood, but this time is MonCal Con. Where will the most of you hang around in the evening?
Think I will have to book a room soon.

I don't think there is a mon cal evening this year. There will be the usual lot from before (plus a couple of others) in Ringwood having beers and a Christmas dinner though.

David Tree

Jedi Master
We are counting down the days to Fantha Tracks Fantha Day on Saturday 8th and Farthest From, The UK Star Wars Retro Toy Show on Sunday 9th.
Make a weekend and join us for both days and be part of our annual Christmas Dinner evening event on Saturday night.

Turkey & Ham Pie served with Cranberry Compote & Turkey Gravy

Goats Cheese, Pine Kernel & Cranberry Tart (vegetarian)

Moroccan Spiced Butternut Squash and Red Pepper Pastilla (vegan)

Served with:

Creamed Potatoes
Buttered Sprouts
Honey Glazed Parsnips & Carrots

Chocolate Nemesis served with Crème Fraiche

Happy hour before the meal with 2 for 1 on selected soft drinks, beers and spirits.

Join us for an evening of scheduled entertainment before and after the meal.
This is a separate ticketed event which will require advance booking.
Tickets are £22 per person.
Start 7pm until late.
Booking for this event will be available shortly on www.allthecoolstuff.co.uk

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom