The Official SWF.UK "EBAY BUYERS YOU NEED TO BLOCK" List

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Ahh, i had seen the thread but not the most recent updates, didnt realise it was this guy.

Proper muppet. Fingers crossed he doesn't get refunded but knowing Ebay...

MarkG

Jedi Master
Having to add this shmuck to my block list ;

2014bats15152

Won an auction of mine, 2 payment reminders and after a week of waiting having to claim my fees back.

12-back-fan

Youngling
Another time-waster:
"dragonslaith"

I created a post on rebelscum about this guy:
http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1134256

There's actually already a post on here about him trying to sell a fake carded VCJ too from a while back!

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Add rossindel-0

Bought 47 x POTF II figures and this is how they arrived. The seller utterly refused to accept responsibility and insists they packed them well :lol:

IMG_8684.JPG

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
A couple of people have asked me to add evangrandi25 to your list having read my post "Grade Chasing can bring out the worst in buyers - evangrandi25" in the Sellers To Avoid section

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=34391

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Add rossindel-0

Bought 47 x POTF II figures and this is how they arrived. The seller utterly refused to accept responsibility and insists they packed them well :lol:

IMG_8684.JPG

Blimey

jayjedi

Sith Lord
New message from: waterplum-0 (6)
Hi I bought these jeans on the 20th may and they were apparently delivered on the 26th may yet I haven't received them due to lockdown could you please look into it
Thank you

I know its not Star Wars related but got this tonight...87 days later :shock: I have not replied as i just want to say **** off, tracking showa delivered and signed for at 2.52pm on the 26th...

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
jayjedi said:
New message from: waterplum-0 (6)
Hi I bought these jeans on the 20th may and they were apparently delivered on the 26th may yet I haven't received them due to lockdown could you please look into it
Thank you

I know its not Star Wars related but got this tonight...87 days later :shock: I have not replied as i just want to say **** off, tracking showa delivered and signed for at 2.52pm on the 26th...

Some people honestly !!

jayjedi

Sith Lord
I Know, i just ignored it and not sure he can even leave negative feedback now either, but it was the " not received it due of lockdown".. What the ****ing courier service in your area just shutdown for three months did it?? :lol: FFS and he is not the only buyer I have had say the same but this is the funniest.

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Another bellend for the list

ukstarwars

Purchases items then leaves it a few days before paying, then cancels it after a day or two whilst its being posted. He decided to get shitty after being called out for being a bit of a tool. Bless him, ebay really is getting worse.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom