Starwarsforum.co.uk ebay SCUM-BAG OF THE YEAR AWARDS!

ebay SCUM-BAG OF THE YEAR

• Glen Tomlin [2012collectibles2012 or 2buymore2013]

Votes: 24 58.5%
  • David Cyphus [ford87dc]

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Boltonwanderer

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Mark Bow [collectables-on-auction]

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Peter Hoccum [thankthemaker]

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • rockape1981

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Purestarwars

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Paul Ford [sausagefingersfordy]

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • ebay

Votes: 16 39.0%

• Total voters

PGowdy

Grand Master
So for a bit of end of year cheer i though we should all get our votes in for "SCUM-BAG OF THE YEAR AWARDS!"
Basically anyone in the hobby this year who has been srewing people over, messing people around, ripping people off etc etc.
Last year the awards may have gone to Mark Poon and John Walsh. I'm sure there are many other candidates.

So the game is this- we get our votes in for the next 2 weeks and whoever gets the most votes wins.
I personally would like it if the winner was sent a lovely certificate to commemorate their scum-bagness but i could understand the MODs here not wanting that to be done. Thoughts on that. :wink: Perhaps they could be sent one anonymously with no mention of the forum. If someone could design it i'd be happy to send it off.

PGowdy

Grand Master
My votes in order of utter scum-bagness go to...

1. GLENN TOMLIN
An easy choice for the number one spot. This guy is nothing but a lying thieving scum-bag. A serial ebay scam artist. A truly despicable human being.

2. ford87dc (real name from someone he "bought" from please?)
Came to light just recently but this guy's behaviour is just on a different level to many i've seen before. Doesn't technically scam and steal like GLENN TOMLIN but definitely gets my vote as the worst serial "non-payer" i've ever seen. WANKER.

3. Boltonwanderer (real name?)
We all know about this guy. Making the hobby a miserable place for years.

A special mention has to go to ebay themselves for year in year out being the biggest scum-bag on ebay. Letting thieves con-men and scam artists do as they please year in year out report after report after report. Letting buyers walk all over sellers, claiming ill doing where there was non basically protecting them no matter how badly and sometimes even criminally they behave. Not because they can't do anything but because it's more financially beneficial not to. And all the while they go on shovelling money from our pockets to there's and giving us nothing in return but a fairly badly laid out, poorly run, anti-seller environment which they know we have no option but to shut up and use because there is no other option.
Thank you ebay for your continuing incompetence and thinly veiled contempt for the hard-working sellers that grease your pockets with billions year in year out. If your greed were a visible entity it would probably not only be visible from space but most likely begin to orbit the sun all on it's own and in time have it's very own moon.
I personally look forward to getting shafted by you again all through 2013 too.

itfciain

Grand Master
Mark Bow of collectables-on-auction would get one of my votes for stealing my money and being an all round douche bag - looks like no-one got their items

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=collectables_on_auction&ftab=FeedbackLeftForOthers

Other is Peter Hoccum (ThankTheMaker on RS) - other person who has managed to rob me this year. Send me repro weapons, then denied it and then threatened to sue me !

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=13527

mumbo

Sith Lord
Great idea and a certificate in the post is a must :lol: please please can we do it.

My vote goes to Glen Tomlin for the sheer audacity of re-listing a lost in post item, wanker!

But I would like to put forward rockape1981 for having 8 non purchased items out of 25 purchases this year and he really pissed me off!!!

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=rockape1981&&iid=230871868646&sspagename=VIP:feedback&ftab=FeedbackAsBuyer

itfciain

Grand Master
Whatever happened to Glen Tomlin - looks like he never followed through his compliant on here - have checked and his changed Ebay names (2012collectables2012) doesn't exisit anymore

itfciain

Grand Master
Yes, just seen your other post

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=2012collectibles2012&ftab=AllFeedback

Strange goings on with Glens account

Sells this on the 11th for £21.50
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Starwars-Return-of-the-jedi-Carded-Figure-Rancor-Keeper-MOC-/110970978449?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item19d662c091

And again on the 25th for £31.00
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Starwars-Return-of-the-jedi-Carded-Figure-Rancor-Keeper-MOC-/110978519478?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item19d6d5d1b6

Same with his Tie Figther Pilot

silver grin

Sith Lord
Supporter
Boltonwanderer guy for me. Such a douche and I bet he's tried to bully a few others before and I bet they've been duped! Tosser

theslider

Sith Lord
For being an utter theiving **** it has to be that Glen tomlin guy. For me it would be sausagefingersfordy as he doesn't mind ripping off people when the opportunity arises. I hope that **** gets bad dog AIDS.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
This Glen Tomlin sounds a top ****!! Glad I haven't had the misfortune of crossing paths with him!!

The one scumbag I am familiar with is that 'sausagefingers' or what ever he calls himself! He gets my vote!!

itfciain

Grand Master
Looking like Glen Tomlin is going to win this - wonder if he'll come back on here to collect it in person :lol:

PGowdy

Grand Master
Have truned this thread into a poll now so people can actually vote for their "scum-bag of the year".

You can place as many as 3 votes but you don't have to.

Get voting! :D

ps. If anyone has the real names of sausagefingersfordy, ford87dc, boltonwanderer and any others without real names please post them so these scum-bags can get the full publicity they deserve. ;)
If they've bought from you or you've bought from them you will have their real names in your email or ebay account.

Latest posts

Top Bottom