Glen Tomlin strikes again

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
Had this sent too me whilst moving house, seems the shitbag has been upto his tricks again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: whitecat_fox
Subject: lavedfilm has sent a message
Sent Date: 25-Jan-13 21:54:11 GMT

Dear whitecat_fox,Hi there;So sorry to contact you outside of any transaction, but I can see that ebay member 2012collectibles2012 bought item #130706934649 from you on 17/7/12 and then tried to 'scam' you by claiming non-delivery.Well, I have reason to believe that he's trying the same with me, so anything you could possibly share with me about the experience (ie. how was it resolved - did you refund, did ebay decide in your favor?) would be much appreciated and greatly help a fellow ebay-trader.If not, that's fine no worries and I shan't contact you further at all.Cheers,Nick (lavedfilm) - lavedfilm

Dear whitecat_fox,Hi again Scott;copied below is is my initial report to ebay re. this guy; if you have anything more on him that you believe ebay should know about, then PLEASE cut loose, as this guy takes the complete p*** and I don't feel inclined to listen to any more of his bull.*********************please view my recent ebay mess sys correspondances with this buyer as I have several reasons to beleive he is making a fraudulent non-delivery claim/refund demand.I have a computer-printed Royal Mail Parcelforce invoice showing that I sent this item on 12/1/13 (address/postcode verified)and their local depot tell me that it HAS been delivered (although I have yet to inform the buyer that I know this).I also have investigated the buyer's recent a/c history, as he told me a story about how this item was supposedly for his son's birthday, but he actually won an IDENTICAL toy (181055709534) on the same day that he won mine, so if he already has one of this item, then his comments do not really add up.I do not wish to refund this buyer, as I believe he should be making his claims of non-delivery (false or otherwise) directly to Royal Mail, as it is an issue with the carrier, not me (I am a PRIVATE seller, so not insured/liable for carriage any differently than he is).I've offered to send the buyer the Parcelforce invoice to assist his claim, but he says that he wants me to refund him FIRST, and then try to claim non-delivery compensation MYSELF from Royal Mail.There are also several recorded comments on his feedback pages relating to his previous non-delivery claims which other sellers have disputed as FALSE; in addition, he leaves a very high % of neg feedbacks to other sellers, so I predict he intends to do the same to me should I not meet his demands.Bearing all of this in mind, I am still not prepared to issue a direct refund, as I'm not satisfied this claim is legitimate, but would like to know ebay's view all the same.******- lavedfilm

itfciain

Grand Master
The guy is scum - pure and simple

I bet Weasel and the rest of the Mods heard nothing back from him regarding his complaint.

I reckon someone with a bit of web-page building skills should put one together for our friend Glen so we can let other people know exactly want a thieving **** he is

mumbo

Sith Lord
What a ****face :evil:

I updated the ebay block list thread earlier but it has since disappeared, he is now operating under the name 2buymore2013

HE MUST BE STOPPED!!!!!

lee gray

Sith Lord
He cant do **** all as you got the receipt and its stated delivered on the parcel website, unless paypal are proper cunts and still would see it in his favour but again as they would see he has done it before if he tries that route.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
itfciain said:
I bet Weasel and the rest of the Mods heard nothing back from him regarding his complaint.

Bingo!
I can only assume he's busy with his legal team lol

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Didn't somebody find him on Facebook? I think a private message to his wife on there telling her that her husband steals toys would go down well ;)

Lee77

Sith Lord
I'm lucky enough never to have dealt with this prick, but how the hell do eBay let him keep his account? It's people like this that put me off Ebay.

itfciain

Grand Master
I presume his name change and the disapearing negative from Scotts feedback suggest that the net is closing on Mr Tomlin

I have checked and it looks like he has change the settings for his linkdin page that we found originally.
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id ... _name_link

I also have a sneeky suspicion that this might also be him as it is in the right neck of the woods
http://www.teesdalemercury.co.uk/teesdale-news/story,2651.html

If it is, then this would be his shop
http://www.qype.co.uk/place/1246569-Hay-Loft-Barnard-Castle

Got to love the review - "The rest of the building is full of house clearance items being passed off as antiques, mainly junk."

Have to say that there is no exact proof on all of this but a search on Glen Tomlins in the Darlington area doesn't bring anyone else up

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Interesting...

http://www.teesdalemercury.co.uk/teesdale-news/story,2651.html

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom