As requested I have created a new forum where you can warn others of sellers to avoid. Please read and stick to these rules before posting.
1) Please make a new thread for each seller, with their username/name in the title if possible.
2) DO NOT post any personal information such as address, photos, phone number etc. Send these in PMs if they will help resolve a solution. Real name, email addresses, location, eBay IDs, forum usernames etc are fine.
3) Everything posted here must be FACT. DO NOT make a thread about somebody unless you are 100% sure they deserve one. Feel free to PM me or one of the mods if you're not sure first. Link to any evidence you may have.
4) Do not 'name and shame' people for trivial reasons. This is for people who steal, lie, scam, deceive, or provide poor customer service. it IS NOT for sellers that take more than a few days to post something, accidentally sent you the wrong figure or a repro, made an honest mistake etc. Use your common sense.
5) Selling repros does not warrant a thread, unless they are trying to pass them off as originals AND doing it intentionally.
6) You may also post dishonest BUYERS in here - eg people that do Paypal chargebacks/claims after receiving an item.
@ anybody who find themselves listed here - please do not waste your or my time making empty legal threats against me or the forum. There is no law against alerting people to proven scammers, and as you can read above, we will be making sure all threads are based on facts. If you feel you have been listed here unfairly, by all means try and clear your name by issuing refunds, apologising etc.
Mods - please move any old threads you can think of that would be more suited here.