duranie23 saga

chazb73

Sith Lord
I forgot to tell you about this seller duranie23 and the saga I had

Bought a yoda which arrived with a repro cane and ripped coat.

I contacted them but didn't here anything so I opened a case. Low and behold an email came through. Why did you open a case!!

They eventually stated they would refund me - post back 2nd class and they would pay for that. I stated happy to send back but will have to send recorded. 2nd class will be fine, if it goes missing you can claim RM :lol:

Went back 1st class recorded. Nothing ...

Contacted seller again and got an email - You didn't put my name on the envelope RM won't hand it over to me, they will return it to you. This time post it 2nd class to my new address as I am moving house ! :lol:

Escalated case - got my money back

:roll:

No wonder Pete said don't even bother getting into email arguments - open case end of

chazb73

Sith Lord
:lol: Indeed - I wonder if I will be invited to the house warming :lol: :lol:

Well RM never did send Yoda back - or do you think it could have been bull **** ... mmm

chazb73

Sith Lord
Dark Sith Lord said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

What a twat

Thanks for the warning Andy!

Gald to hear you got your back in the end :)

Just as well I had opened a case Liam!

Ohh a wee neg was left on their account also :wink:

PGowdy

Grand Master
chazb73 said:
:lol: Indeed - I wonder if I will be invited to the house warming :lol: :lol:

Well RM never did send Yoda back - or do you think it could have been bull **** ... mmm

I can 100% promise you he was lying. Because i have stuff returned to me and often ask them to put my ebay name instead of my name. Sometimes i just don't want them knowing my name, whatever. The most recent example of this was today. Package arrived 1st class recorded with Royal Mail. Addressed to my ebay name. One of several times this has happened. Never any issue.
Also, him saying that Royal Mail wouldn't hand over the package is neither here nor there and quite frankly, non of your concern. ebay requires only that you post the item, and provide proof. They do state somewhere that "once the seller receives the item you refund will be issued", but this is not true it's just typical ebay smoke and mirrors. I once returned an item and the guy wasn't there to receive it and there was no word from him. I spoke to someone at ebay and they said, 'don't worry, once a proof of postage has been provided and the mandatory 10 days has passed, you will be refunded no matter what'.

chazb73

Sith Lord
Spot on again Pete.

You know mate I decided to give he seller the benefit on this one. They were happy to take the yoda back through friendly emails, or so they said. But then just gave me bullshit.

This type of ebayer just makes you want to avoid emails and just open a case - saves hassle.

I've collected packets for RM with no problem at all - name or no name

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom