Avoid Seller Scut3713 - sells painted figures

Richard_H

Grand Master
I'm really sad to have to post this because this twat has spoilt our SS with his actions.

Forum member X purchased an item from scut3713 on ebay and lovingly packaged it to be sent. Walkie then discovered and showed me these photos:

To be fair to Walkie he was great about this as mistakes happen. Forum member X was disappointed and contacted scut3713 but as he had already left positive feedback he got nowhere.

I don't know how but Walkie got a better response with the promise of sending a better figure. He got a piece of crap beater.

Looking at the guys feedback there is multiple negative feedback for selling touched up figures. This seller appears to sell a lot of SW items. AVOID!

walkie

Sith Lord
my original images to rich..

tFSz1lP.jpg

lrEhu62.jpg

t1b1dpi.jpg

itfciain

Grand Master
Just had a look down this guys listings - what a load of **** - crappy figures - most of which have been repainted and then pretty much everyone of them with a repro weapon (love the homemade twig of the ERG)

Who the hell buys this crap - he sold a Hoth Snowtrooper for 11.51 with a repro weapon and skirt - I sell minty ones with all genuine gear on here for 12.00

I think I must have my prices wrong :roll:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom