David cyphus (ford87dc) has popped up again on ebay

JFK

Jedi Master
This ebay cock has turned up again this time under cyphu-us2014
He purchased a few items and fobbed me of didn't pay ,the usual procedure ,anyway sometimes I don't mind because sometimes theese clowns who do not pay have actualy done you a favour especially if it's a item that would have sold for far less money than you exspected ,because of the time or date or just the wrong time to list up a high value item ,anyway sometimes I don't mind ,but 2 days after the case is closed this twat puts a few bids in and start bidding on my other items ,that realy ****s me off ,this **** is gonna get a visit from me and I'm gonna feed a cricket bat down this twats throat ,I no where he lives even more scary for him I know were some of his family live ( I have ways ) Remember this ebay **** cyphu-us2014 aka david cyphus

itfciain

Grand Master
weasel said:
Just block him from bidding on your items.

hahah - think this is probably more sensible :lol:

If I had to feed cricket bats down the throats of every non-buyer then they would be killing a lot of trees !

JFK

Jedi Master
Seriously this plumb was even telling me he has go and use the local library computer ,the ****ing library ? What a retard ,I told him seriously he has no idea how lucky he is ,to bid on my other items after I closed a case was like WTF ? This clown is trying to bitch slap me here ! So I put the brake on that twat ASAP ,I've personely have let down a couple of sellers on ebay ,most recently because somone did a charge back so I gad a high negative ballance on pay pal so I was kind of snookered ,I was verry sorry and said so ,but i never bidded again on the sellers items ,that's ****ing taking the piss ,but this twat needs a dig ,if I was not the wrong side of 40 and had done my days of sitting in cells ,I would have visited that **** at 5AM this morning !!! And I would have put a bid on his head :mrgreen: he's proper ****ing lucky ,still I know a few travellers near him who would deliver a dig for me !! Seriously why would that twat decide to bid again on my items after I closed a case against him ? ****ing retard .

JFK

Jedi Master
Don't be silly :lol: I'm just amazed by the fact a non payer would start fresh bids on another item after a case on a unpaide item ? Has got to be a retard surely ,no offence to special people ,but I nearly fell over when I saw this twat bid again on another item :shock:
I'm guessing nearly half the members on here have fallen for this exact idiocy !

Rant over ,not wasting another moment on this twat ,let's talk cake !

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom