Header image

benjifett22 / chefbenji22 is a thief and a scumbag

Warn other members of negative experiences with sellers on eBay, Facebook or forums here. Please read the rules before posting.
itfciain
Approved Trader
Approved Trader

benjifett22 / chefbenji22 is a thief and a scumbag

Postby itfciain » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:01 pm

Sure most of you have seen this guy on eBay - I believe that he is registered RS as well

He purchases some Star Cases on the 25th and they were posted out on the 29th Priority Mail - they should have arrived on the 3rd but the tracking didn't update and he began to send me messages chasing them. I gave him the tracking number and explained that they were in the system. On the 8th he messaged me again saying he really needed them. As there was no update, and he had bought from me before, I agreed to send a 2nd set out.

On the 12th I log onto eBay to see this negative feedback left "❌TERRIBLE COSTUMER SERVICE ❌UNFORTUNATELY-SELLER DID NOT WORK w/ME"

Obviously really annoyed about this I messaged him asking what was going on - I also checked the tracking numbers and discovered that both were due to be delivered the next day - which they were - no idea why the first set took 14 days to get to him - but wasn't much more I could have done

Since then I have messaged him a number of times, through eBay, RS and his email address - he has not had the decency to reply once. I tried to message him through his chefbenji account only to find he has blocked me - he obviously thinks I will stoop to his level

So, I am out $30.00 for the second set of cases - and am now stuck with that feedback because eBay will not remove it (I have just got off the phone having talked to them for 20 mins!)

I would avoid the guy at all cost - he is clearly a scumbag happy to steal from a fellow collector
"I'll probably be broke and homeless but I'll have a hell of a collection!"

For all your display requirements - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=26287

And for vintage goodness - http://stores.ebay.co.uk/iainitfc/_i.html?_sop=3&rt=nc

poncho
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Re: benjifett22 / chefbenji22 is a thief and a scumbag

Postby poncho » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:49 pm

what a twat!

Michael Sith
Grand Master
Grand Master

Postby Michael Sith » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:12 pm

What an idiot :evil:

Chin up Iain :wink:
"What is thy bidding, my master?"

aussiejames
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby aussiejames » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:39 am

http://www.ebay.com/usr/chefbenji22?_tr ... 7675.l2559

his selling descriptions can be straight out lies as well... ie Taiwan Ledy helmets

weasel
Grand Master
Grand Master

Postby weasel » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:54 am

itfciain wrote:Sure most of you have seen this guy on eBay - I believe that he is registered RS as well

He purchases some Star Cases on the 25th and they were posted out on the 29th Priority Mail - they should have arrived on the 3rd but the tracking didn't update and he began to send me messages chasing them. I gave him the tracking number and explained that they were in the system. On the 8th he messaged me again saying he really needed them. As there was no update, and he had bought from me before, I agreed to send a 2nd set out.

On the 12th I log onto eBay to see this negative feedback left "❌TERRIBLE COSTUMER SERVICE ❌UNFORTUNATELY-SELLER DID NOT WORK w/ME"

Obviously really annoyed about this I messaged him asking what was going on - I also checked the tracking numbers and discovered that both were due to be delivered the next day - which they were - no idea why the first set took 14 days to get to him - but wasn't much more I could have done

Since then I have messaged him a number of times, through eBay, RS and his email address - he has not had the decency to reply once. I tried to message him through his chefbenji account only to find he has blocked me - he obviously thinks I will stoop to his level

So, I am out $30.00 for the second set of cases - and am now stuck with that feedback because eBay will not remove it (I have just got off the phone having talked to them for 20 mins!)

I would avoid the guy at all cost - he is clearly a scumbag happy to steal from a fellow collector

How can Ebay not remove his feedback if you can prove not only that the item arrived but that you communicated with him AND sent a second set? Even by Ebays low low standards that is fucking daft.
"You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought!"

itfciain
Approved Trader
Approved Trader

Postby itfciain » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:01 pm

weasel wrote:
How can Ebay not remove his feedback if you can prove not only that the item arrived but that you communicated with him AND sent a second set? Even by Ebays low low standards that is fucking daft.

Trust me Weas I spent 20 mins arguing with them over those exact points and even got transferred up to the Supervisor (who was a bigger twat) - apparently his feedback is based on his perception - the fact that USPS took 14 days to deliver the first set s my fault and although they understood my frustration they would not do anything about it !

And for vintage goodness - http://stores.ebay.co.uk/iainitfc/_i.html?_sop=3&rt=nc

aussiejames
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby aussiejames » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:10 pm

Time for him to get that Ewok shaped cat poo as a free gift for being such a pleasant customer.....

weasel
Grand Master
Grand Master

Postby weasel » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:38 am

itfciain wrote:
weasel wrote:

Trust me Weas I spent 20 mins arguing with them over those exact points and even got transferred up to the Supervisor (who was a bigger twat) - apparently his feedback is based on his perception - the fact that USPS took 14 days to deliver the first set s my fault and although they understood my frustration they would not do anything about it !

Ebay really do try their best to ruin what should be a fucking goldmine business.

aussiejames wrote:Time for him to get that Ewok shaped cat poo as a free gift for being such a pleasant customer.....

Seconded!
"You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought!"

SAVORY100
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby SAVORY100 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:32 am

Wow.. this is shocking, I've dealt with this guy (Hawaii/Honolulu based from memory) under the guise of Chefbenji22 on a couple of occasions (me being the buyer, so possibly a different mentality for him?), perfect conditioned items, exactly as described, shipped stupidly quickly and (ahem) excluding any international fees too.

He even gave me a good deal on a second purchase when we'd discussed collecting focus etc... Sounds like he's become a knob though!

How quickly a person can change and ruin their reputation! :evil:
On the hunt for items for my Han Original big head / pinhead focus

WANTS LIST

HAN SOLO FOCUS

CUSTOMS SHOWCASE

itfciain
Approved Trader
Approved Trader

Postby itfciain » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:20 pm

SAVORY100 wrote:Wow.. this is shocking, I've dealt with this guy (Hawaii/Honolulu based from memory) under the guise of Chefbenji22 on a couple of occasions (me being the buyer, so possibly a different mentality for him?), perfect conditioned items, exactly as described, shipped stupidly quickly and (ahem) excluding any international fees too.

He even gave me a good deal on a second purchase when we'd discussed collecting focus etc... Sounds like he's become a knob though!

To be fair, I had heard similar - and when he purchased from me before I got all the Aloha BS so when he started complaining about needing them to send out his orders I thought it would be safe enough to send out another set, worst case for me at the time was that the first set had gone missing and that I would have to put in a claim. I honestly thought that he would pay up if both sets arrived - and although I knew he was annoyed that the first set didn't arrive on time, I did not expect that kind of feedback at all - or the fact that he would then ignore me (and block me from his account which is truely premeditation)

Couple of people have replied to my FB thread stating that 1) he accused them of sending a repro and 2) he'd left a neg for slow postage that had been removed but as a rule no one had bad dealings with him as a seller. Just surprised he went down that route (which is theft however you look at it)

SAVORY100
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby SAVORY100 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:36 pm

itfciain wrote:
SAVORY100 wrote:Wow.. this is shocking, I've dealt with this guy (Hawaii/Honolulu based from memory) under the guise of Chefbenji22 on a couple of occasions (me being the buyer, so possibly a different mentality for him?), perfect conditioned items, exactly as described, shipped stupidly quickly and (ahem) excluding any international fees too.

To be fair, I had heard similar - and when he purchased from me before I got all the Aloha BS so when he started complaining about needing them to send out his orders I thought it would be safe enough to send out another set, worst case for me at the time was that the first set had gone missing and that I would have to put in a claim. I honestly thought that he would pay up if both sets arrived - and although I knew he was annoyed that the first set didn't arrive on time, I did not expect that kind of feedback at all - or the fact that he would then ignore me (and block me from his account which is truely premeditation)

Couple of people have replied to my FB thread stating that 1) he accused them of sending a repro and 2) he'd left a neg for slow postage that had been removed but as a rule no one had bad dealings with him as a seller. Just surprised he went down that route (which is theft however you look at it)

He's clearly not all he at first seems then!
Good at selling, disgraceful at buying... He's creating a big problem for himself; given that to sell (invariably) you need to buy. He'll soon have burnt enough bridges to run out of options to get stock and then have to stop trading! - I'm glad you've outed him as despite previous hassle free deals, I won't run the risk after this.
On the hunt for items for my Han Original big head / pinhead focus

WANTS LIST

HAN SOLO FOCUS

CUSTOMS SHOWCASE

Lindo
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby Lindo » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:14 pm

everyone should bid on his shit and then change there mind and not pay, see how he likes being the fucked over one for a change, really frustrating the amount of cocks you come across.
Looking for POTF moc's pm me if you have any for sale

sparkysx
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby sparkysx » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:06 pm

He's a fucking dumb ass, because now he has burned his bridges with you, so won't be able to buy more cases from you. keep an eye out for similar delivery address's incase he opens a new ebay account.

ghostlyfett
Regular
Regular

Postby ghostlyfett » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:55 am

hes no longer a registered user NARU !
I just learnded me some ebay lingo :mrgreen:
“A Jedi Knight? Jeez, I’m out of it for a little while, everyone gets delusions of grandeur!”

star_warsstuff
New User
New User

Postby star_warsstuff » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:00 am

I have over 100,00 dollars worth of vintage star wars collectable. I am needing to sell it all. I do not want to sell on eBay because it would take to log because of my seller limit. This collection is insanse!!!

Return to “Sellers to Avoid”