Header image

benjifett22 / chefbenji22 is a thief and a scumbag

Warn other members of negative experiences with sellers on eBay, Facebook or forums here. Please read the rules before posting.
jedisearcher
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Re: benjifett22 / chefbenji22 is a thief and a scumbag

Postby jedisearcher » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:55 pm

I've talked to him as well, he always seemed ok. I wonder, as he's a seller and as you are as well, whether he's done it because of the competition? Would ebay remove it if you said that the feedback was vengeful (or whatever the ebay name is for it)? Tell them you've since had info that he only bought the stuff from you so he could leave you a neg. Worth a try.
WTB thread - most Palitoy 30b's and 3 debut 45a's: http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=17224

Memories from a 1980s Toy Shop: http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=24289

Robstyley
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby Robstyley » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:22 pm

star_warsstuff wrote:I have over 100,00 dollars worth of vintage star wars collectable. I am needing to sell it all. I do not want to sell on eBay because it would take to log because of my seller limit. This collection is insanse!!!

Do what ?

yoda
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby yoda » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:26 pm

Fuck me it's a small world. A few times I ment to ask any off you guys did you ever hear of this dude. He was in contact with me also and then one day it just completely stopped for some reason. I have also dealt with this guy. A few years back over time I bought alot of stuff off him and he was always my favourite seller. Never once could I have faulted the guy. Even a few times he through in an extra few bits. I actually thought something happened the guy :roll:
Can anyone tell me who bought from him was everything ok never any repro :?: it all seemed fine to me but I wouldn't class myself as an expert.
So he's now off eBay is that correct :?: it just baffles me why he changed and burnt bridges. Or maybe from the start he never was a nice guy :roll:
I don't flush the toilet, I scare the shit out of it. ~Chuck Norris~
Age is no barrier. It's a limitation you put on your mind ~Jackie Joyner-Kersee~
Arf arf arf... That's my other dog imitation. ~Sgt. Oddball~

itfciain
Approved Trader
Approved Trader

Postby itfciain » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:48 pm

As far as I am aware no one has accused him of bad selling practices. To be honest most seem to be of the same opinion as you - that he was a good guy (and to be fair, so was I - which is why I sent the second set)

His chefbenji account is still up and running - on his Benjifett account it looks like he didn't pay for some items but has had feedback since then

I am still pissed that he screwed me over for $30.00 - he told one of the guys that he was sorry and would make it right - but still didn't do anything

I will never buy/deal with him again and hope out of principal that other won't either
"I'll probably be broke and homeless but I'll have a hell of a collection!"

For all your display requirements - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=26287

And for vintage goodness - http://stores.ebay.co.uk/iainitfc/_i.html?_sop=3&rt=nc

Mr. Tie
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Postby Mr. Tie » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:14 pm

With all the 'aloha' s**t he could be in South Park... :lol: Looked him up on Ebay, nice stuff and his intentions (no repro) look sincere. However, not such a sincere buyer, sadly... :roll: :?

SouthPark_swfuk.jpg
SouthPark_swfuk.jpg (106.12 KiB) Viewed 333 times
“Would somebody get this big walking carpet out of my way?!”

http://i.giphy.com/jpmSERAYR23YI.gif

rdpla
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Postby rdpla » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:03 pm

Star Wars...you can sell it through my account for a small fee...

feel free to pm me...

chef benji chap is an annoying twatt...i tried to buy some batman stuff from him ...in the end just gave up on the nonce..

Sean1Sgaming
New User
New User

Postby Sean1Sgaming » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:48 pm

It's amazing how low some people will stoop. Why make someone look bad for something that is out of their control.
Twitter : @1sgamingextra
"I Have A Bad Feeling About This"

maverick_88za
New User
New User

Postby maverick_88za » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:49 am

I've had some deals with this chefbeji22 recently. Bought three items of which two arrived. The second item was a graded cloud car pilot which never arrived and never will. Logged a dispute with eBay which was resolved in my favor and over 60 US dollars refunded to me. After more that 50 days in transit , he was still adamant that the item was in transit. He supplied both eBay and me with an invalid tracking number. This seller is bad news. Be careful, he will steal your cash and try to gype you. I've knocked him with a negative and for the carded figure which did arrive, I gave him a neutral which was well deserved by him. His comms are shocking, He is utterly abbusive! Never again !

jedisearcher
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby jedisearcher » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:14 pm

rdpla wrote:Star Wars...you can sell it through my account for a small fee...

feel free to pm me..

You're really hijacking a sellers to avoid thread? I'm actually speechless. :roll:
WTB thread - most Palitoy 30b's and 3 debut 45a's: http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=17224

Memories from a 1980s Toy Shop: http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=24289

stormcab
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby stormcab » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:41 pm

Very weird, as lots of positive feedback, and the 2 negs don't seem to be anything coherent. He must have just had the painters in :D

aussiejames
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby aussiejames » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:30 am

Twat got $US405 for a stripped C3PO :shock:

yoda
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby yoda » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:39 pm

Fuck is he still going I thought he had closed down. He really is a strange guy the way he operates. Hes your best mate one day the next he disappears.
Anything I ever got seems genuine. Has he ever been found to be selling repro?
Age is no barrier. It's a limitation you put on your mind ~Jackie Joyner-Kersee~

yoda
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby yoda » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:30 pm

I googled his name on e-bay and it says his site is a shop on e-bay? Does anyone know him and is he living in Hawaii with a shop? I think he definitely is or was living there when i bought from him. He would always go on about the place once you done a deal with him. He always gave the impression to me he was dealing from home.

rdpla
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Postby rdpla » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:40 am

Col
i spoke with him a few times when he was at work..this was to talk about batman vintage stuff ..he said he was a sous chef in a fancy restaurant, but to be frank, no one says they are the dishwasher..From the time difference It would calculate that he was where he said he was..but what a nightmare to work with..gave up in the end..

Rob

Cazza
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby Cazza » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:23 pm

Only just read this thread. Just bought a very nice MOC from him. Arrived very quickly and very well packed. Great seller- would've bought from him again without hesitation, but he sounds more than a little bipolar with his buyer alter ego. Shame.
Collecting SW since 1980.
"Look Sir, Dubs,"

WANTED LIST viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20916 Looking for Palitoy MOCs

Return to “Sellers to Avoid”