Header image

carded fake vinyl cape jawa

Warn other members of negative experiences with sellers on eBay, Facebook or forums here. Please read the rules before posting.
weasel
Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: carded fake vinyl cape jawa

Postby weasel » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:59 am

Assuming the buyer actually pays.
"You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought!"

Cazza
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby Cazza » Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:04 pm

The seller almost certainly knew what he was doing. Sincerely hope he gets caught out...
Collecting SW since 1980.
"Look Sir, Dubs,"

WANTED LIST viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20916 Looking for Palitoy MOCs

Joss
New User
New User

Postby Joss » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:49 pm

The vc is the last one of the basic loose set I need, but I'm so reluctant to purchase one for the fear that it will be a fake.
Apart from the obvious items I've seen are the other signs to indicate an original.

yoda
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby yoda » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:47 am

I'm not even up to speed on these cardbacks but that one clearly doesn't look right :roll:
I don't flush the toilet, I scare the shit out of it. ~Chuck Norris~
Age is no barrier. It's a limitation you put on your mind ~Jackie Joyner-Kersee~
Arf arf arf... That's my other dog imitation. ~Sgt. Oddball~

Jimmyvillafan
New User
New User

Postby Jimmyvillafan » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:02 pm

Having absolute terrible trouble with this Aubia Rubin guy on eBay. Some serious abuse and threatening behaviour from him little piece of shit

http://m.nottinghampost.com/aubin-18-ai ... story.html

Here he is little dick head key board warrior living with his mammy

StarWarsFan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby StarWarsFan » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:00 pm

Not good some people try anything these days.

yoda
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby yoda » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:15 pm

I think he has the Jawa relisted again.
Age is no barrier. It's a limitation you put on your mind ~Jackie Joyner-Kersee~

sparkysx
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby sparkysx » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:13 pm

Jimmyvillafan wrote:Having absolute terrible trouble with this Aubia Rubin guy on eBay. Some serious abuse and threatening behaviour from him little piece of shit

http://m.nottinghampost.com/aubin-18-ai ... story.html

Here he is little dick head key board warrior living with his mammy

threatening behaviour? What's he gonna do, get his Dad on you?

Lindo
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby Lindo » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:53 pm

this guy is a total fool anyone who buys from his little dream toy shop or whatever the fuck he calls it needs shot with runny shit
Looking for POTF moc's pm me if you have any for sale

subzero
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby subzero » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:05 pm

Thanks to lejackal for bringing this thread to my attention, I know it's an old thread but just thought i'd share my experience with this seller.

Got this MOC this morning from this seller with a bad split in the bubble and when I messaged to complain I got told it was advertised as 'used' so it was as described. This obviously isn't the point as we all know, if it has a split in the bubble this is DAMAGE not 'used', the split should have been mentioned in the listing which it wasn't and wasn't even shown in the pictures.

I suggested a partial refund and he said "as per his description" he does not offer partial refunds but will refund £5 as a goodwill gesture ( what an insult ), in the end I settled on a £10 refund which to be honest I was kind of happy with because the split can't be seen when it's on display, and the transaction was done outside of ebay so I know I would have had hassles returning and getting my return costs back etc. Also earlier on I was told the item would be posted on 'x-date' and when I messaged on that date to request the tracking number he told me he was still in another country and his post is not due to go out for another 7 days ( thanks for telling me ).

I know I should have just maybe returned it via a paypal case but i'd been searching for one of these MOC's for a while and want to keep it, so it's a lesson learnt really and in future I may decide to upgrade the figure if I ever see a nicer one.

Anyway just thought i'd share about this seller as he's obviously acting very dishonestly, and he currently is selling 15!!! apparently genuine VCJ loose figures which I now believe to be fake after reading what other people have said in this thread.
Attachments
DSCF7783.JPG
DSCF7783.JPG (165.54 KiB) Viewed 199 times
You don't own your toys, you only borrow them until you sell them or die!

Benvincible
New User
New User

Postby Benvincible » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:39 pm

Having trouble with this guy. I sold him
My entire Jurassic Park collection which
He won at £1,300. He wanted to arrange the courier himself. And then he told me the boxes arrived damaged and almost all the contents was gone, so he couldn't return it, but he would take a partial refund for £700
Or he would take me to a small claims court for the total of £5000!!!! I did some research and discovered he is pulling the same stunt
On several other eBay users. I've reported him, and spoken to eBay over the phone.
I can't believe this guy keeps getting away with it. He's a child!

Benvincible
New User
New User

Postby Benvincible » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:25 am

If anyone could help and supply some evidence against this guy. There are several people who are all being
Threatened with small claims courts from this guy.
He pulled the same scam on all of us, and eBay won’t
Do anything! He buys items, then says they are damaged/missing. He then demands a partial refund
Where he keeps the items or he will take you to court
For an extortionate amount of money! Any help
Would be greatly appreciated! I have four other eBay users asking for help, he has pulled the same scam just this month.

yoda
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby yoda » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:39 am

If I knew he was deliberately trying to scam me and then threatening me with court, I'd call his bluff and go to court if thats the game wants to play. If you do its vital you have all the details of the other people he is scamming also with you, leave nothing to chance. Make sure everything you have is accurate and nothing can be contradicted in your argument. All emails and contact you've had with him have a record. You'll both then be hit with a set of questions designed to quickly establish who is scamming who. You'll very quickly then find out how big his balls is!

aussiejames
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby aussiejames » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:28 am

This is the fucking cunt that threatened to post my son's picture on pedo sites.

Benvincible
New User
New User

Postby Benvincible » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:04 pm

aussiejames wrote:This is the fucking cunt that threatened to post my son's picture on pedo sites.

Omg are you serious? Do you have any proof we can use against him?m

Return to “Sellers to Avoid”