Header image

carded fake vinyl cape jawa

Warn other members of negative experiences with sellers on eBay, Facebook or forums here. Please read the rules before posting.
Benvincible
New User
New User
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:43 pm

Re: carded fake vinyl cape jawa

Postby Benvincible » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:05 pm

yoda wrote:If I knew he was deliberately trying to scam me and then threatening me with court, I'd call his bluff and go to court if thats the game wants to play. If you do its vital you have all the details of the other people he is scamming also with you, leave nothing to chance. Make sure everything you have is accurate and nothing can be contradicted in your argument. All emails and contact you've had with him have a record. You'll both then be hit with a set of questions designed to quickly establish who is scamming who. You'll very quickly then find out how big his balls is!



Wow what did he do to you? Can you help me catch this guy?

Benvincible
New User
New User
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:43 pm

Re: carded fake vinyl cape jawa

Postby Benvincible » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:16 pm

If anyone has any information can you please
Email me at benvincible@btinternet.com.
Five of us in total are currently victims of what seems
To be fraud.

weasel
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 17747
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: My Island

Re: carded fake vinyl cape jawa

Postby weasel » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:29 am

aussiejames wrote:This is the fucking cunt that threatened to post my son's picture on pedo sites.



Jesus!!!!

That's so far beyond cunty it's hard to believe.
"You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought!"

User avatar
yoda
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 1874
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:13 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: carded fake vinyl cape jawa

Postby yoda » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:38 pm

Benvincible wrote:
yoda wrote:If I knew he was deliberately trying to scam me and then threatening me with court, I'd call his bluff and go to court if thats the game wants to play. If you do its vital you have all the details of the other people he is scamming also with you, leave nothing to chance. Make sure everything you have is accurate and nothing can be contradicted in your argument. All emails and contact you've had with him have a record. You'll both then be hit with a set of questions designed to quickly establish who is scamming who. You'll very quickly then find out how big his balls is!



Wow what did he do to you? Can you help me catch this guy?


Hi he hasn't done anything to me he just seems like a complete cunt by the sounds of things. Is this the same guy that was listing around 10 VC Jawas on eBay awhile back? If it's the same guy I've been in contact with him before. If it's him him came across dodgy to me at the time also. So I cut off contact from him. He never could give a straight answer to any questions I asked about the Jawas. Then he admitted to me once I pressed him that he only had 1 or 2 in his possession.
Are you in the UK? Have you tried ringing your local citizens advice? What did the courier service say about the matter? This is serious what this guys at if you also know of other people having the same problems from him.
I don't flush the toilet, I scare the shit out of it. ~Chuck Norris~
Age is no barrier. It's a limitation you put on your mind ~Jackie Joyner-Kersee~
Arf arf arf... That's my other dog imitation. ~Sgt. Oddball~

Benvincible
New User
New User
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:43 pm

Re: carded fake vinyl cape jawa

Postby Benvincible » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:28 pm

Don’t want to say too much for on here,
As I think he may have found this forum.
I’ve reported him to the police and gathered
Some very strong evidence. He almost had me convinced he was genuine. I’ll never let this happen
To me again.
I still really need any information or evidence people
Can provide! I really want to stop this happening again
To people. Nobody should be bullied or intimidated
Like that, he knows how to play the system.

User avatar
yoda
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 1874
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:13 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: carded fake vinyl cape jawa

Postby yoda » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:32 pm

Benvincible wrote:Don’t want to say too much for on here,
As I think he may have found this forum.
I’ve reported him to the police and gathered
Some very strong evidence. He almost had me convinced he was genuine. I’ll never let this happen
To me again.
I still really need any information or evidence people
Can provide! I really want to stop this happening again
To people. Nobody should be bullied or intimidated
Like that, he knows how to play the system.


Good job glad your making progress.
I don't flush the toilet, I scare the shit out of it. ~Chuck Norris~
Age is no barrier. It's a limitation you put on your mind ~Jackie Joyner-Kersee~
Arf arf arf... That's my other dog imitation. ~Sgt. Oddball~

User avatar
TheJabbaWookie
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 1067
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:11 pm
Location: Somewhere Down The Rabbit Hole

Re: carded fake vinyl cape jawa

Postby TheJabbaWookie » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:05 pm

Benvincible wrote:If anyone has any information can you please
Email me at benvincible@btinternet.com.
Five of us in total are currently victims of what seems
To be fraud.

Don’t have any info for you but this whole thread was about him in case you haven’t read it:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=34591

cryption
New User
New User
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 11:13 pm

Re: carded fake vinyl cape jawa

Postby cryption » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:12 pm

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I had seen something about this guy on google reviews and found the thread. He is clearly a chronic scammer goes under multiple names including Aubin Rabia, Aubin Ray, Pascal Engels.
I guess he has decided that perhaps it's easier to let somebody else do the work since scamming people online was not lucrative enough for him, so recently he approached Vectis auctions and offered them 20 boxes of sw to sell. After they did their research on him they appear to have quite rightly refused him their services and declined his collection.
Not one to give up easily he then approached them several months later under a fake names and offered them the items again, which this time they accepted. However upon phoning them and admitting his real name to them once more they realised it was the scammer again and decided to decline the collection once more. They told him to arrange collection of the items from them which he doesn't want to do resulting in him leaving them a bad review. So essentially he used the fake names hoping to get Vectis to sell his stolen/fake items so would not surprise me if he was approaching other auctioneers too.


Return to “Sellers to Avoid”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests