Header image

vintagestarwarsfigures2016

Warn other members of negative experiences with sellers on eBay, Facebook or forums here. Please read the rules before posting.
Robstyley
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

vintagestarwarsfigures2016

Postby Robstyley » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:28 pm

This ebayer - vintagestarwarsfigures2016 (who I found out previously had a username of - bidfortuna) won an item from me on ebay on Thursday 18th and still hadn't paid by Sunday 21st. I sent him a message asking for payment and he replied with some bull about waiting for paypal funds. He said he 'hoped' to pay by the end of the weekend. I asked him to make sure he paid by Sunday night, he still hasn't paid today (Monday) or contacted me so I've cancelled the order, reported him to ebay and relisted it. I really don't understand these people, if you can't pay for it don't fucking buy it!! :x

Darthgulliver
Regular
Regular

Re: vintagestarwarsfigures2016

Postby Darthgulliver » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:13 pm

Hi mate just thought I would say I have had exactly the same problems with this buyer and he is a total liar he fucked me about for more than a week and is a total prick .

Robstyley
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Re: vintagestarwarsfigures2016

Postby Robstyley » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:17 pm

Darthgulliver wrote:Hi mate just thought I would say I have had exactly the same problems with this buyer and he is a total liar he fucked me about for more than a week and is a total prick .

Why am I not surprised by that. Blocked :roll:

Return to “Sellers to Avoid”