Header image

theeverythingandanythingstore and portvalefootballclub2015_7

Warn other members of negative experiences with sellers on eBay, Facebook or forums here. Please read the rules before posting.
lejackal
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

theeverythingandanythingstore and portvalefootballclub2015_7

Postby lejackal » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:16 pm

I bought a Hoth Trooper and cardback from theeverythingandanythingstore, AKA Siobhan Barnett and when it arrived the skirt was a repro. I then left negative feedback and started a return. Following this I was bombarded with various messages about the item, stating it was real, I was lying and I had swapped it etc but obviously it was, I didn't and Ebay issued a refund upon return. they have subsequently relisted the item, this time declaring the repro skirt

Nothing there to bother with normally, not really warranting of one of these you might think?

Well this is where retard number two gets involved - portvalefootballclub2015_7 AKA Gary Barnett using Retard number ones Paypal account but obviously a different Ebay account to buy a Lego set from me, presumably to return the favour of a negative, clearly an attempt to stitch me up.

Still, I've refunded that and included a note that I don't think it's in my interest to send the item and I'll no doubt still get a neg but will hopefully be able to get it removed.

Anyway, I'll update the final outcome at some point but in the mean time add both the above to your blocked list :)

Original listing
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/192026453650? ... 1559.l2649

New listing
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars-Vin ... 2137618410?

poncho
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Re: theeverythingandanythingstore and portvalefootballclub2015_7

Postby poncho » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:47 pm

what a tool :lol:

jedi_masters
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby jedi_masters » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:47 am

Ebay is getting pathetic these days.

People seem to think that the listing they have put up is gospel and you musn't question it. Just man up and be honest, if he genuinly didn't realise it was repro then just say so offer the refund and have done with it. Dont carry on like a baby then try and get 'revenge'. :evil:

If you put both cases to Ebay if they leave a neg I would like to think you could get it removed.
Looking for:

Star Tours items
Yoda- Pre Production items - vintage, modern, anything from any range.
Star Wars Books!!

lejackal
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby lejackal » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:17 pm

So I received a negative and the cockwombles at Ebay won't remove it despite me sending them proof it was the same person :roll:

Any advice on this would be great as I'm not sure I can stomach another 30 minutes on the phone to someone that must look at a root vegetable and be envious of the intelligence it was gifted with

mumbo
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby mumbo » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:56 pm

lejackal wrote:So I received a negative and the cockwombles at Ebay won't remove it despite me sending them proof it was the same person :roll:

Any advice on this would be great as I'm not sure I can stomach another 30 minutes on the phone to someone that must look at a root vegetable and be envious of the intelligence it was gifted with

That sucks! Did you get on the phone to ebay or just message them? I believe other members have had more success in the past by actually speaking to a representative, worth a go.
If its Luke Jedi then I'm interested, vintage or modern.

My feedback - http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=13324

My Focus collection - http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14401

lejackal
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby lejackal » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:59 pm

mumbo wrote:
lejackal wrote:So I received a negative and the cockwombles at Ebay won't remove it despite me sending them proof it was the same person :roll:

That sucks! Did you get on the phone to ebay or just message them? I believe other members have had more success in the past by actually speaking to a representative, worth a go.

A forty minute live online chat, 6 emails, two report buyer forms and two 30 minute plus phone calls - not looking promising if I'm honest

Lindo
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby Lindo » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:55 pm

i wouldn't be bothering wasting your time on it, a negative on ebay doesn't really mean a lot tbh, I had a few and it hasn't effected anything I sell
Looking for POTF moc's pm me if you have any for sale

mumbo
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby mumbo » Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:28 pm

lejackal wrote:
mumbo wrote:

A forty minute live online chat, 6 emails, two report buyer forms and two 30 minute plus phone calls - not looking promising if I'm honest

Damn you Ebay!!!!!
If its Luke Jedi then I'm interested, vintage or modern.

My feedback - http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=13324

My Focus collection - http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14401

plantainman
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Postby plantainman » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:28 pm

I don't think there's anything you can do or expect here.

You took an order and failed to fulfil it, so if the buyer negs you, thats on you, regardless of the circumstances. I wouldn't have though ebay would remove neg feedback on speculation. They have to look at it black and white.

All you can do is what you have done, block the account and move on in life.
*** SWFUK FEEDBACK *** COO VARIANTS by Plantainman (thread link) *** LIMELIGHT (coming soon, yeah right) ***

steve obi wan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby steve obi wan » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:52 am

:twisted: :twisted: :evil:
Steve ,

Reliving my child hood , only this time I have to spend my own money !

Greedo100
New User
New User

Postby Greedo100 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:17 pm

I've also had problems with portvalefootballclub2015_7

Was thinking about the incident today and googled the id and found this thread.

In short I sold some items (about £12 worth) and within days got the (have you posted it yet, still not got it etc) My feelings were the questions tied in with expected arrival date, i.e., he had received it and was suggesting otherwise. Also asked me what the royal mail tracking id was. He'd never asked for this service and my feeling was he knew it wasn't tracked. Anyway, it went back and forth and I lost the ebay case but I made my suspicions known to ebay.

This was back in late 2015.

Lindo
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby Lindo » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:46 pm

Greedo100 wrote:I've also had problems with portvalefootballclub2015_7

In short I sold some items (about £12 worth) and within days got the (have you posted it yet, still not got it etc) My feelings were the questions tied in with expected arrival date, i.e., he had received it and was suggesting otherwise. Also asked me what the royal mail tracking id was. He'd never asked for this service and my feeling was he knew it wasn't tracked. Anyway, it went back and forth and I lost the ebay case but I made my suspicions known to ebay.

And this is why mate that I never send anything unrecorded, there are just simply too many bloody scumbags out there that try to rip you off
Looking for POTF moc's pm me if you have any for sale

lejackal
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby lejackal » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:38 pm

Lindo wrote:
Greedo100 wrote:I've also had problems with portvalefootballclub2015_7

And this is why mate that I never send anything unrecorded, there are just simply too many bloody scumbags out there that try to rip you off

Fortunately Royal Mail have recently taken action to prevent this, albeit alongside a price increase.
With all parcels now there should be a code on your proof of posting that shows when the parcel has been delivered. No signature is required but it should help against future claims

chipsteak
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby chipsteak » Tue May 02, 2017 11:03 pm

That's one nasty husband and wife team you've found there.

Should this happen again to any of us, couldn't we just cancel the sale like the occasional fannyballs do when they think they didn't get enough for their auction? It happened to me once and I couldn't leave feedback which seemed unfair as 'they won't send me it' seemed like a reasonable comment for me to leave.

afsupplies
Regular
Regular

Postby afsupplies » Fri May 05, 2017 11:50 am

lejackal wrote:Fortunately Royal Mail have recently taken action to prevent this, albeit alongside a price increase.
With all parcels now there should be a code on your proof of posting that shows when the parcel has been delivered. No signature is required but it should help against future claims

Is there a way of tracking this code online?

Return to “Sellers to Avoid”