Header image

theeverythingandanythingstore and portvalefootballclub2015_7

Warn other members of negative experiences with sellers on eBay, Facebook or forums here. Please read the rules before posting.
lejackal
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Re: theeverythingandanythingstore and portvalefootballclub2015_7

Postby lejackal » Fri May 05, 2017 12:27 pm

afsupplies wrote:
lejackal wrote:Fortunately Royal Mail have recently taken action to prevent this, albeit alongside a price increase.
With all parcels now there should be a code on your proof of posting that shows when the parcel has been delivered. No signature is required but it should help against future claims

Is there a way of tracking this code online?

You don't get tracking but you do get the delivery status.
This is something I sent a few weeks ago
https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item?trackNumber=021396C501C69B12

afsupplies
Regular
Regular

Postby afsupplies » Tue May 09, 2017 10:33 am

Thanks!

Awl Skulkerkey
Regular
Regular

Postby Awl Skulkerkey » Sat May 13, 2017 7:23 pm

Just did Ebay member search on 'portvalefootballclub2015_7' and looks like they've scarpered back to the scummy hole they came from! :D
I'm one with the Force. The Force is with me.

av6
Regular
Regular

Postby av6 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:08 pm

Thanks for this. There's currently an ESB Leis Organa listed on eBay from theeverythingandanythingstore. Glad I came across this thread before bidding. In all fairness it looks good to me, but if that's the sellers attitude I'm staying away.

TheJabbaWookie
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby TheJabbaWookie » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:51 pm

I won an auction for a decent but not great Figure from the theeverythingandanythingstore at a ridiculously low price. Thought quids in.

A few days later a beater turned up in the post with a Repro weapon and the seller claimed they had had two listed and had already sent the other one out. But I knew they only had two Star Wars auctions and I won both of them.

She agreed to the return though. What beats me is she posted out the item which cost her £2.90. And she had to pay for the return which cost her £3.00 through eBay. Plus the eBay final value fees, and the final value fees next time she sells it. So she’s down upwards of £5.90 already, all to keep hold of the original which was probably worth £10 max.

Did she really think I wouldn’t notice when the Repro was black and the original blue, the original figure not a scratch on it but the beater... well it was a beater!

She didn’t refund me for a week and then claimed she thought it was automatic. I was going to leave negative feedback but then read this post. Glad I did so now both addresses have been added to th3 block bidder list.

TheJabbaWookie
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby TheJabbaWookie » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:56 pm

Incidentally she has a ESB Princess Leia Organa MOC for resale saying been let down on price. I noticed it’s been bought twice already and this is the 3rd time of listing so buyer beware.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 2483469654

Return to “Sellers to Avoid”