Facebook seller

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Has anyone bought anything from or had any dealings with an Alexander Magraw on Facebook? It's nothing bad.. at the moment. I bought quite an expensive accessory from him over a week ago and it hasn't arrived yet. He's not replying to my messages and I can see he's been on Jabbas right now tonight and must be messaging people. It's just a bit weird.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Robstyley said:
Has anyone bought anything from or had any dealings with an Alexander Magraw on Facebook? It's nothing bad.. at the moment. I bought quite an expensive accessory from him over a week ago and it hasn't arrived yet. He's not replying to my messages and I can see he's been on Jabbas right now tonight and must be messaging people. It's just a bit weird.

I think you will find he goes by the name general khan on here. Been on and around tig for ages and ages. Good friends with Walkie here. I don't really know him but his reputation and standing within the community are faultless, both for selling but probably more importantly education and research. I'm not sure what he's like with messages or posting though. Im sure he will look after you.

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Mr-shifter said:
Robstyley said:

I think you will find he goes by the name general khan on here. Been on and around tig for ages and ages. Good friends with Walkie here. I don't really know him but his reputation and standing within the community are faultless, both for selling but probably more importantly education and research. I'm not sure what he's like with messages or posting though. Im sure he will look after you.

Cheers Ben, I'm sure it's fine. It's just weird when you've sent a message and get no response when you know they've seen it.

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Alex is a stand-up Guy, he's just really busy at the moment with his new tattoo parlour and other ventures. I'm 100% certain you have nothing to worry about but he does take his time with postage (I've seen other people question his delay over postage on Jabba's before but he always delivers).

He was the guy that selflessly collated, photographed and auctioned off all of Steve Pullman (Cantina Patron's) entire collection after he passed away earlier this year in order to raise money for his daughters trust fund, and this was just weeks after his new tattoo parlour had opened. They'll all vouch for him on Jabba's and Tantive XI.

lejackal

Grand Master
I've sold to him, never bought from him but when I held stuff or did a short payment plan everything was fine. I would be surprised if you had a problem other than delayed delivery.

As said above Alex is one of the good guys in the community. I've bought from him in the past, 100% sound bloke. Sorry to hear youv'e had a delay it can be frustrating. But your safe as houses with Alex, sleep well. :D

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Thanks chaps, it's ok, I heard from him last night and it's all good. It wasn't even that there was a delay, I'm not one of these guys who wants everything yesterday. I was only trying to make sure it hadn't been lost in the post and it was the fact he hadn't replied to my messages after a couple of days.

walkie

Sith Lord
I'm pretty sure Alex will not let you down, sometimes he's little slow shipping stuff out but like most of us that real world stuff just keeps getting in the way.

Robstyley

Sith Lord
You were right chaps. It arrived today and he sent me a Klaatu cardback with it. Nice gesture and a good guy by the sounds of it. It did take nearly two weeks to arrive though which is a long time imo. Some of you seem to know him but for those who don't buy with confidence.

570D2C6E-394B-4BFD-B7C7-9D8BDAA0583A.jpeg

4CA688AB-AEA0-48EC-8E87-4B7795C3BEA3.jpeg

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Robstyley said:
You were right chaps. It arrived today and he sent me a Klaatu cardback with it. Nice gesture and a good guy by the sounds of it. It did take nearly two weeks to arrive though which is a long time imo. Some of you seem to know him but for those who don't buy with confidence.

570D2C6E-394B-4BFD-B7C7-9D8BDAA0583A.jpeg

4CA688AB-AEA0-48EC-8E87-4B7795C3BEA3.jpeg

Nice one :) have know Alex for years he is such a nice guy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom