Scammers on Ebay Info

gustie

Sith Lord
can we have a sticky here?

starwarsacademy on ebay has been tampering with TRILOGO boba fetts to make painted knee ones in to UNPAINTED KNEE ones..

boba_tri.jpg

dont get blagged by this one....

its not the first one like this according to some RS members

gustie

Sith Lord
bollux

want a quick job?

i think we need a proper thread for this rather than just sticky so we can head each topic with the scammer name maybe?

would be alot easier for everyone to spot the blaggers so they dont get burnt

gustie

Sith Lord
this seller seems to have made amends and refund THREE people who had fake unpainted knee fetts - and said he bought them like it and never noticed...

Joe

Grand Master
http://starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4153

Wonder if Edd saw this ?

Good work on the bumping of old threads Gustie, although nothing concrete on the mogwai-zero baggies yet apart from the blue snag that was fake (he said he bought it that way..)

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
Great idea pete and WSD it would be grat to have an ebayer scammer sticky as well the genuine forum buyer / seller list that im putting together it could stop a lot of new peeps getting burned.

spoons

Grand Master
gustie said:
this seller seems to have made amends and refund THREE people who had fake unpainted knee fetts - and said he bought them like it and never noticed...

he seems genuine to me, unlike Wicket1 who seems to like stirring the ****

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
Well it seems to me that we need a place to identify known scammers. Its becoming a serious threat to the hobby and as there are a lot of new guys around this might just save them a few quid.

I'm not talking about sellers who you may have had a single bad transaction with as such, but rather proven repeat offenders. Some of the scammers are also obviously joining the forums and may try and sell through them so lets keep em peeled.

Away you go people, I will try and moderate this thread closely so the information is easily seen.

tintin-3726

Youngling
Phil Jones ebay names-
rebel-scum-auctions NO LONGER REGISTERED USER
user21539 NO LONGER REGISTERED USER
berthasbaps NO LONGER REGISTERED USER
toyboxbargains NO LONGER REGISTERED USER
thewrexhampilgrim NO LONGER REGISTERED USER
menofgondor10 NO LONGER REGISTERED USER
we-know-who-you-are NO LONGER REGISTERED USER
chocknvodka_74 NO LONGER REGISTERED USER
kakindafleet NO LONGER REGISTERED USER
moonmonkey_2001 NO LONGER REGISTERED USER
jabba5.0 NO LONGER REGISTERED USER
tintin-3727 NO LONGER REGISTERED USER
salamanca.03 NO LONGER REGISTERED USER
trevor-dunston-repros NO LONGER REGISTERED USER
mcshaneofkilbride ACTIVE and changed to buble-wrap-03
bubble-wrap03 ACTIVE

I think i have spotted another one or two but i am not certain they are not legit yet.

Forum id's-
bossk477
jacketpotato
ginger
nfortuna
wicket1
jabba5.0
tintin-gingerhair
Bobafettle
Bertha
tintin-3727
Don

Email addresses:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

That's all i can remember for now :roll:

spoons

Grand Master
jaymassive619 said:
Purestarwars - Repo seller, con man and all round asshole of the highest order - AVOID

and jediretrocards who is one and the same

jedi_rebel

Padawan
This scammer was also working under the ebay account of: jabbasjibbers

This ebay account was shut down earlier this year.

His paypal account was under [email protected] under
the name of Philis Jones. (not very imaginative phil)

From the number of rare items he was pretending to sell (from what I can remember) and his latest feedback before his account was closed, it looks like he scammed a lot of people. He never sent the items he sold and emptied his paypal account so no refunds could be issued. (myself being one of the victims).

aussiejames

Sith Lord
I thought of doing this by PM but **** it. Nearly a year ago I bought 24 reseals( I know stupid me) but they were pretty cheap. I got only 23 in poor shape, repro weapons everywhere, bubbles fallen off and not as described!! Seller's response: I've stopped collecting & am shutting down my paypal & ebay accounts. NOT Happy but then " I will send you paploo figure instead, it will be with you shortly." Months go by, random people contact me asking why I left positive feedback :shock: There were threads of people complaining all over the world :x I wait & wait. Send another email - response was crazy, ending with if I said I'd send it I will. Well guess what Gemma Hawkins/Clint Robinson/Han Duo your word is **** :roll: Maybe I'm picking a fight with a well respected forum member, I don't care. He/she scammed me and I have the emails to prove it :evil:

Ron

Sith Lord
aussiejames said:
I thought of doing this by PM but **** it. Nearly a year ago I bought 24 reseals( I know stupid me) but they were pretty cheap. I got only 23 in poor shape, repro weapons everywhere, bubbles fallen off and not as described!! Seller's response: I've stopped collecting & am shutting down my paypal & ebay accounts. NOT Happy but then " I will send you paploo figure instead, it will be with you shortly." Months go by, random people contact me asking why I left positive feedback :shock: There were threads of people complaining all over the world :x I wait & wait. Send another email - response was crazy, ending with if I said I'd send it I will. Well guess what Gemma Hawkins/Clint Robinson/Han Duo your word is **** :roll: Maybe I'm picking a fight with a well respected forum member, I don't care. He/she scammed me and I have the emails to prove it :evil:

He is not a well respected member of the forum. Just a member

Joe

Grand Master
aussiejames said:

Very nice..It is an eye opener when it happens to someone you know, not nice at all James, we were dreading the backlash of what he sold but after it all went I guess everyone just forgot..

I don't know Han but you know most of the people here didn't stand behind his auctions and only really gave him some support when he said he would revise the listings and not try to scam people.

I hope you can sort this out, Han is halfway across the world but he still comes over here to post **** so I think you should get it sorted. He made quite a bit from his auctions and by all accounts he isn't a poor chap so I don't think it's needed to scam people with star wars toys..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom