eBay rogues

jayjedi

Sith Lord
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=190300106478

so this is an item i won on ebay. wanted to keep the pred stuff, all the movie ones all the reseviour dogs and flog the rocky and 300 ones. got it for what i think is a great price as there are 25 items and they are about £10 each. won it on saturday and paid straight away, and then sunday night i get an email saying " i am afraid there is a problem, i went to get the figures out of the cabinet and i smashed in to it, knocking it over and damaged 90 % of figures. sorry m8 but i cant send them broken i will send a refund"

what a twat, like he just walks into the cabinet and knocks it over, he must think i was born yesterday :roll: i was going to ask for a picture but he would just come up with an excuse. he still hasn't refunded and is starting to piss me off a bit ... he sent an email tonight " i will refund you later on tonight" why not just refund me now... he is definately getting a neg, just as soon as the cash comes back

ps bollux, if this thread takes off you could make it a sticky. that way others can out ebay cocks too :D

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Knocked into it my arse!
He didn't like the price it sold for and that's his excuse for not sending you your stuff.
Arsehole! :evil:

cocofstar

Sith Lord
Thats a very annoying story Jay, what a tool! :evil:

I had a very similiar incident at the start of last year with an RS member who told me he stuck his thumb through the bubble of a Carded Yoda that I had just bought. :roll: Sent me my money back before I even knew what was going on :shock:

I told him I still wanted the figure and he emailed me back a pile of crap about how his kid wanted to keep the figure now because he thought it was so cool that his dad had stuck his thumb through the bubble. I then asked for the cardback and he said his kid wanted it as well. I then asked for a few pics of the damage and he told me his camera was on loan.

The guy even made a post on RS about how he had damaged the figure and everyone cried for him.... how sad :twisted:

Best thing about the whole thumb through bubble incident was the fact that the figure was in an AFA style case..... Why would his thumb even be near the bubble?

Decided in the end that it wasn't worth the hassle and never spoke to the dick again. Would have much prefered it if he had just told me that he had changed his mind.

mash

Sith Lord
90% have been damaged wow he really did fall hard into them didnt he surprised he didnt end up in hospital!! :lol: :lol:

Thats a bummer jay nice collection of figures as well, i have a pinhead figure still carded (made by REEL TOYS) its fantastic and the lecter figure looks nice didnt know they did him!

paulaura

Padawan
I sell quite alot of vintage stuff on ebay, and there are some right tossers out there. :evil:

Last week a guy won 2 figures from me, and payed for each separately.

I do combined shipping so I emailed him and told him I would refund the postage off one of them (which I did immediately)

Then, as always, I sent figures next day, which he recieved the day after that.

He leaves positive feedback straight away.....

Last night I get an email from the penis, asking where the other figure is???? :x :x

If he goes for a refund he will most likely get it as well....The only thing I can show, in my defense is the refunded postage to him.... Wanker.

jayjedi

Sith Lord
still no refund... give him until tomorrow then paypal claim. can i report him to ebay still, i found a section where a seller can legitimately cancel an auction after it has finished, you just need to say item is no longer available or it has become damaged before posting and it can be removed :evil:

spoons

Grand Master
It's a shitty thing to do Jay - but you can't really blame him

It's now free to list things at 99p on ebay, but costs 10% of the final fee. By cancelling the auction he doesn't lose any money - but he's not going to get the bidders next time.

I just used ebay like this to sell a plasma screen to the highest offer out of ebay. It didn't cost me a penny but it must have pissed off the genuine bidders on my auction :oops:

It's not quite as shitty as your guy pretending they're broken - he should have just owned up

jayjedi

Sith Lord
the biggest bastard though lads... i spent £45 on 3 glass display cabinets on sunday to house them :roll: and was so pissed when i read the email sunday night. he has now refunded me but i still haven't left feedback as not sure what to leave

saber

Jedi Knight
what a dick

how would he even smash into it when the case is in a corner inbetween WALLS? So he often walks into walls then?

hope you reported him, he probably had an offer from someone after the auction

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom