Header image

eBay rogues

Warn other members of negative experiences with sellers on eBay, Facebook or forums here. Please read the rules before posting.
MarkG
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Re: ebay cocks

Postby MarkG » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:51 am

AVOID - franschongar_0 -

Won an item via best offer last Sunday... immediate message to tell me that he was getting paid on the Wednesday....no problem..

Wednesday comes, no payment... sent a reminder.

Get another message on Thursday saying that they had only just been paid, and would send payment straight away.. no payment.
Wanted - Boxed Lili Ledy Speeder Bike

subzero
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby subzero » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:28 pm

MarkG wrote:AVOID - franschongar_0 -

Won an item via best offer last Sunday... immediate message to tell me that he was getting paid on the Wednesday....no problem..

Get another message on Thursday saying that they had only just been paid, and would send payment straight away.. no payment.

Thanks for the warning, blocked!
You don't own your toys, you only borrow them until you sell them or die!

StarWarsFan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby StarWarsFan » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:09 pm

subzero wrote:
MarkG wrote:AVOID - franschongar_0 -

Thanks for the warning, blocked!

Ditto

Clutters
New User
New User

Postby Clutters » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:39 am

This time waster: dtoyscltd

Hot Toys seller, doing what is becoming all-too-common these days: doesn't like that his auction was won with a single bid, cancels the order and refunds the money stating "out of stock or damaged".
I got more rhymes than Kamino got Jangos.

Robstyley
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Re: ebay rogues

Postby Robstyley » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:28 pm

Anyone had any dealings with a jonesyb85? He bought a Moc from me and then I got a wierd message from PayPal saying they were holding his payment for review. Then get a message today saying they’ve cancelled his transaction due to suspicious activity?? Very strange. I cancelled his order and relisted it.

subzero
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Re: ebay rogues

Postby subzero » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:11 pm

Robstyley wrote:Anyone had any dealings with a jonesyb85? He bought a Moc from me and then I got a wierd message from PayPal saying they were holding his payment for review. Then get a message today saying they’ve cancelled his transaction due to suspicious activity?? Very strange. I cancelled his order and relisted it.

Not dealt with him before, but it seems like you dodged a bullet. That situation usually means the buyer has reported to paypal that the transaction was unauthorised ( either that or paypal noticed it ), if you'd have already posted off the item and the payment was reversed afterwards then you'd have most likely said goodbye to your item with no money to show for it.

Iv'e had it happen on two occasions over the years with the payment sent back to the buyer and I never got my items back either. :?
You don't own your toys, you only borrow them until you sell them or die!

Return to “Sellers to Avoid”