Archived ARCHIVE PLEASE - Euro/Meccano NO COO R2-D2 Sensorscope

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
I bought this from SWFUK's own walkie (Stef) last year and was absolutely thrilled with it. I was then lucky enough to come across and even better one so this one is back up for sale at exactly the price I paid. I've even pinched the original FS thread photo walkie took as you can't beat them. I've had to add my own to show the COO though. I'm not quite as skilled....

Given the price variants have been going for of late, consider this an inflation busting second chance!

Postage (second class recorded) is included in the price. Fees are not. If you wish to pay by good and services please add 3.5%.

Euro/Meccano NO COO R2-D2 Sensorscope SOLD (£78.90) (like I say, exactly what I paid).

Excellent condition and super rare variant to find with these COO markings. Stiff limbs, excellent paint & chrome. This R2 is different from the regular sensorcope version because it has darker blue paint on his legs and a more matt finish to the chrome. It's not just the COO which is different. This is the much rarer of the two no COO R2 sensorscopes with the marking as 12 o'clock on the R2 as oppose to the much more common 3 o'clock/9 o'clock marking no COO variant.

walkies R2.jpg

Image1.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom