Master Replicas

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Great to see a section covering props.

Always been a huge fan of Master Replicas, I missed out on the ICONS sabers and couldn't believe LFL hadn't granted the license to produce props to anyone else.

Remember getting a phone call at work from my wife saying she'd read online that a new company were going to be producing sabers - as soon as I got home I placed an order :D

I originally collected all the Skywalker sabers but soon sold off my prequel ones and concentrated on original trilogy only.

Also have the Stormtrooper and Han ESB blasters.

IMG_1077_zpsca036029.jpg

Luke Star Wars

The first saber we saw ignited on screen

WP_20150301_028_zpsiwdgjmkn.jpg

WP_20150301_025_zpstbdxuxn1.jpg

Luke Empire Strikes Back

WP_20150301_022_zps31ti9izk.jpg

WP_20150301_018_zps9wsodvqg.jpg

Vader Empire Strikes Back

WP_20150301_015_zpss36exc6h.jpg

WP_20150301_012_zpsfgyvkjmy.jpg

Obi Wan Kenobi
Arguably Master Replicas finest lightsaber, weathering and finish are amazing.

WP_20150301_002_zps5hpx2yuc.jpg

WP_20150301_004_zpst0jhluxj.jpg

Luke Return of the Jedi V2 - the saber Luke uses throughout the film and my favourite version. The Hero version that was added post production (in Vader's hands) that we all recognise was never actually used in any of the fight scenes. Looks great displayed next to Ben's saber.

WP_20150301_007_zps6midvwnz.jpg

WP_20150301_011_zpsvv6juwm5.jpg

Stormtrooper Blaster

WP_20150222_047_zpsqowl0rgz.jpg
WP_20150222_043_zpsr6vvesnn.jpg

Han Solo Blaster

WP_20150222_040_zpsclorffuq.jpg
WP_20150222_041_zpsbz1yj51i.jpg

Jedi Training Remote

temporary_zps0qbuccoy.jpg

mumbo

Sith Lord
Looks fantastic 8) am after a Luke ROTJ MR but out of my price range at the moment :(

grinchy

Sith Lord
Very nice setup there mate, they really do look the part, they have made so many cool props over the years, a good investment i think

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Superb display mate, love the sabers.

Han blaster looks really cool and the E11

I had the Vader and Luke MR sabers, and a MR Stormtrooper lid, really regret letting them go.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
If I had one small criticism it would be that MR made them a bit too heavy. I know they made them heavy as people equate weight with quality but they are heavier than the actual "real" weapons would be. That's not to say they don't feel great while holding them - as soon as I pick up the Stormie blaster I instantly turn into Han Solo in the detention level - pew pew :lol:

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Updated with some new pictures.

Cheers for the nice comments, glad you like them

Mumbo - keep looking mate you won't regretting adding a MR saber to your collection. Both the Hero and V2 Luke sabers are great display pieces.

Boba - like everything else SW just now prices are going a bit crazy but I have seen them finish on ebay for less than £200 especially if they don't come with display case/paperwork etc.

Michael - ah man sorry to hear you sold your Luke and Vader sabers (hope you bought some nice vintage pieces with the cash) I'm still on the lookout for a MR Stormie helmet myself.

reddogblues

Padawan
Just had the good luck to add two MR lightsabers to my collection. Question I have is if the Obi Wan weathered all came with the display case? Mine has the padded box, but no case and I seem to remember that the case was optional when first available. Anyone any ideas? Thanks!

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Congratulations on picking up two MR sabers - what other one did you get?

My Obi Wan came with the display case - I know the case was optional on the first saber they produced (Luke ROTJ Hero)
If you do want a case there are a few people that produce some that are very similar in style, if you want I'll send you details :D

reddogblues

Padawan
db94 said:
Congratulations on picking up two MR sabers - what other one did you get?

My Obi Wan came with the display case - I know the case was optional on the first saber they produced (Luke ROTJ Hero)
If you do want a case there are a few people that produce some that are very similar in style, if you want I'll send you details :D

If you could send me the details, that would be great, thanks :)

I picked up the Anakin ROTS saber as well.

A few years ago I sold the Obi-WAN ROTS and Han ESB blaster - which I regret hugely! So have been pleased to add these two now :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom