Hardest autograph

grinchy

Sith Lord
mark hamill is one of the most expensive to get, i was at a con where they were charging 90 quid per autograph, so not that hard to get but definately pricey

MarkG

Jedi Master
I would say Harrison Ford... purely as most of the others have been signing at conventions..and he doesn't.

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Beleive it or not Hamill could be got for around $100 before the new films were announced, that sent prices soaring. Ford is available on Official Pix for around $400 up in most cases. Im getting mine from a good friend in the US who is holding my poster for me. He has got Ford around 10 times recently, but they range from a scribble to a half decent sig. Older fuller sigs go for big money, even as much as £400 or so, so be prepared. The main cast are easy to obtain, maybe a bit more for Ford but the new movies have shot prices up bigtime so be prepared to splash out.

Hardest autographs to obtain in general are Moray Bush (dengar), Akex Mcrindle (Gen D.) Alfie Curtis (evazan) ,Jack Purvis and Richard Marquand. I know of 1 Moray bush signed headshot that was a fluke find, but its the first to surface. Some of the lesser known characters comnand the most money. Cushing can be had any day of the week, as can Guinness but be prepared to pay more for something SW related. Deceased actors are harder for obvious reasons, and depending on when they passed it cam mean they signed few compared to latter passings. As time went on more people started doing TTM letters, and thats definately the reason why so many Cushings and Guinness are around. On the other hand, people such as Bush, Curtis etc probably signed very few and little survived.

If anyone needs help with pricing or authentication im always glad to help.

indianawars

Sith Lord
I got about 80% of mine just through their official websites. I recommend buying Richard Bonehill's autograph - Truly one of the nicest guys selling their autographs online...

indianawars

Sith Lord
indianawars said:
I got about 80% of mine just through their official websites. I recommend buying Richard Bonehill's autograph - Truly one of the nicest guys selling their autographs online...

I just found out only moments after posting this that sadly Richard Bonehill has died (04/02/15)

Captainsolo1978

Jedi Master
Alec Guinness' autograph on a star wars photo is hard to get as he later hated star wars. I have a signed card mounted with a photo. He was a good signer so not too expensive. A friend of mine interviewed him once for a magazine and got a few signed items.

Harrison Ford is expensive. I have two signed HFs but he has a bad habit of signing in the dark part of a photo with black ink.
You can buy signed Boba pics from Jeremy Bulloch on his site.

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Captainsolo1978 said:
Alec Guinness' autograph on a star wars photo is hard to get as he later hated star wars. I have a signed card mounted with a photo. He was a good signer so not too expensive. A friend of mine interviewed him once for a magazine and got a few signed items.

Harrison Ford is expensive. I have two signed HFs but he has a bad habit of signing in the dark part of a photo with black ink.
You can buy signed Boba pics from Jeremy Bulloch on his site.

Sorry bud, Guinness on a Star Wars pic isnt hard to find. You can get a signed pic of him every day of the week, but be prepared to pay. Expensive-yes, hard to find -definately not.

I have received around 8 sigs from Jeremy TTM in total. Most were signed for a fiver sent with the letter.

Ford is difficult, but again is a LOT easier.He did have a habit of signing in dark spots moreso at premiers,public etc. Since OP and CA got privates with him its made things a little easier, and with some sweet photos/sigs. Again, plenty around but expensive (more or less only on SW ;)) Getting a multi signed poster done is the hardest part,especially if rolled.

No SW actor is what i would call hard anymore, just pricey. Its the deceased who command premiums,especially the more characters with smaller parts (as i said before)

Ford is the most expensive,thats about it really. If you wanted a signed Medal Of Yavin ceremony shot you could do it for $1250 IMO,maybe less. Ford,Fisher,Hamill,Daniles,mayhew and Baker...oh yeah and Daniels is a bitch in person :)

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Sadly Christina Hewitt passed away a few years back, but here auto is easy to obtain. Angela Staines is a different kettle of fish, rarely if ever signs.

vadersman

Youngling
I have most of the main cast autographs now. I would say people like Alec Guinness, Mark Hamill and even George Lucas are probably some of the hardest and more expensive ones.
People like Dave Prowse and Warwick Davis are easy and cheaper to get. In fact my Dave Prowse, Warwick Davis and Jeremy Bulloch autographs are personalised to me.

I am still after Peter Cushing and Shelagh Fraser (Aunt Beru)

Damon

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom