TTM (through the mail)addresses.

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Ok guys,

This thread will be for TTM attempts at Star Wars people. Bit of ettiquette which should be followed as most are getting older and deserve a few quid here and there-

1)write a nice letter and explain why you appreciate the work they did
2)be courteous,polite and dont just write "can you sign this,thanks"
3)include a small token of appreciation/thanks (few quid/dollars,coffee tokens etc)
4)post your successes here :)

Bobas original voice:

Jason Wingreen
4224 Teesdale Avenue
North Hollywood, CA 91604-1544
USA

Dak/Bespin Boba Fett:

John Morton
119 Huse Dr.
Annapolis, MD 21403-4113
USA

Bossk:

Alan Harris
11 Exmoor Close
Basingstoke
Hampshire
RG225DD

Vader voice:

James Earl Jones
c/o Horatio Productions Inc.
PO Box 610
Pawling, NY 12564

_Lee_

Sith Lord
grinchy said:
Thanks for the addys mate, so is sending a tenner or so enough for a pic or index card would you say?

That's great buddy :D you could include prop an index and a photo. I send £10 and sometimes get 2 or 3 dogs :) for US addresses try to send a small token of appreciation, but not in pounds as they can't use it. Always send a SAE aswell so return postage is sorted.

Lee

rhyfelyser

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Hi all. Anyone tried sending anything to Jeremy Bulloch for him to sign on? I have a 10x8 photo which i purchased from Dave Prowse's site and i would like him to sign as Fett is in the photo. He has autographed pics for sale but he makes no mention of "send in's" on his personal site.

Jediknight3263827

Jedi Master
Jeremy Bulloch will be in

Trowbridge 21-22 March
Newcastle 28-29 March
Manchester 30-31 May
Herne Bay 21 June
London 17-19 July
Sheffield 15-16 August
Glasgow 22-23 August
Bournemouth 29-30 August
Peterborough 10 October

http://starwarsactorappearances.blogspot.co.uk/

_Lee_

Sith Lord
rhyfelyser said:
Hi all. Anyone tried sending anything to Jeremy Bulloch for him to sign on? I have a 10x8 photo which i purchased from Dave Prowse's site and i would like him to sign as Fett is in the photo. He has autographed pics for sale but he makes no mention of "send in's" on his personal site.

ill dig out his addy. Im sure if you send it with a tenner and return post he will sin it.

rhyfelyser

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Thanks Lee for your replies. He has an address on his site to send a cheque for his auto's, which could be his place of residence. I'll send him an email, he seems to be a down to earth sort of bloke, i can't see any problems in sending something to him. I'm in no rush as the photo i want him to sign been sent off to OP to get Billy Dee Williams signature at Anaheim.

rhyfelyser

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Another question Lee concerning James Earl Jones. I heard years ago on RS he's a great signer for send in's, one of the best. If i need to provide him with a SAE, where do i get USA stamps? Or thinking common sense i just send him something like $15 - $20 and an envelope addressed to me and i'll be fine. Then again i don't have dollars lying about here, what's usually sufficient to get his nice signature?
Good to see Kenny Baker making the trip to Anaheim, he was fantastic when i sent something to him to sign about 4 years ago but he wasn't in the greatest of health back then.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom