my Costumes

Carl Waterworth

Jedi Master
Hi everyone, long time! I am currently looking to possibly restart collecting mocs again, I have taken a long absence, due my activity with the 501st UK Garrison, here my 3 currently cleard costumes, I am also working on costumes number 4, Boba Fett :D
Biker Scout (I am on the left)

Stormtrooper

Tusken Raider (in the middle)

Its good to be back!

Carl Waterworth

Jedi Master
Thanks for the comments everyone, as for perfecting the Tusken roar, no you don't, its optional! But tbh having any voice or sounds adds an extra dimension to the costumr and character you are portraying.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Very very cool 8)

Love the trooper. The lid looks fantastic, is it a hero?
The E11 is great as well.

Looks the DB's 8)

Carl Waterworth

Jedi Master
Burnsy! Where the bloody hell have you been?

Fett is almost there! Mark is just finishing painting Jet Pack, pretty much got everything, just waiting on holster from fettpride, which is on its way.

MarkG

Jedi Master
Welcome back mate..

Loving those costumes.. can't wait to see pics of the Fett... :wink:

That Stormie costume fits you a treat too.... :D

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Great work Carl, must be great when they clear one of your costume's to use. Puts all that hard work to fruition.

Good luck with the Boba Fett.

Gorneesh

Jedi Knight
Carl Waterworth said:
Thanks mate! How are you doing with your build?
Sorry only just seen this.
After a bit of a break its going great, my Imperial Gunner is so close!! I'm waiting for the flightsuit and I need to order a bib from RS as I don't like the one I've got. Then it's good to go for clearance.
My Snowtrooper armour is arriving from Troopermaster this week or next then it's a case of putting it all together ( but I'm not going to rush with that one).
Once the gunner is cleared I'm tempted to do a Tie pilot as most of the costume is the same but I'm not even going to start that one yet. Let's try and get one finished. Love the Boba fett that looks sweet.

Carl Waterworth

Jedi Master
Yeah! Gunner& Pilot have pretty much the same base, also you could do crewman, reserve pilot ans Navy Trooper too they aer all variants of the same costume. It will be good to finally get you cleared, do you have an sate/event you are aiming for?

Good luck with the Snowtrooper too. :)

Boba is getting close! Just aaiting on a few things then hopefully, its hust fittings it all together..

Mr. Bob A. Feet

Jedi Knight
I have a fancy dress 40th soon and was contemplating an outfit although coming from one of the roughest parts of Manchester I'd need an actual lightsaber and blaster to survive the night! :lol:

Kudos on the costumes though, top stuff and look forward to seeing the Fett outfit of course! 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom