My autograph collection

jedi_mister

Jedi Knight
I'm not really an autograph collector but I did go through a period after Jedi came out of wanting to contact the stars of the film. So I wrote letters to them through the OSWFC and received various signed photos back from their agents.

I've recently got these framed so I can display them with the rest of my collection.

I'd be interested to get an idea on their value but I have no desire to sell any of them at the moment.

Group.jpg

IMG_4552.JPG

IMG_4548.JPG

IMG_4554.JPG

IMG_4550.JPG

Joe

Grand Master
Those are cool, Lee is your man for values. Great set, I wouldn't ever sell them!

_Lee_

Sith Lord
My advice, id never sell them.. but... i have a funny feeling that at least half are fanclub reprints. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news is they are, but let me look into it.

Lee

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Ive managed to spend half hour looking through them mate. Bad news is the Ford,Hamill, Fisher and Lucas are all preprints from the fanclub. Sorry mate

However, i myself think the fact that you wrote to get them back in the day doesnt detract from the way you cherish and value them :)

jedi_mister

Jedi Knight
Thanks for spending time looking into this. It makes sense that these would be from the Fan Club. I've got the original envelopes somewhere so should be able to work out which came from agents and which came from the Fan Club. As I said, I have no intention of selling as they have much more sentimental value than anything else in the same way as most of the older items in my collection :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom