Header image

My autograph collection

Discuss vintage Star Wars movie props and autographs here.
jedi_mister
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

My autograph collection

Postby jedi_mister » Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:04 pm

I'm not really an autograph collector but I did go through a period after Jedi came out of wanting to contact the stars of the film. So I wrote letters to them through the OSWFC and received various signed photos back from their agents.

I've recently got these framed so I can display them with the rest of my collection.

I'd be interested to get an idea on their value but I have no desire to sell any of them at the moment.

Group.jpg

IMG_4552.JPG

IMG_4548.JPG

IMG_4554.JPG

IMG_4550.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Looking for the following MOCs:
R2-D2 Popup Lightsaber Trilogo

Joe
Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: My autograph collection

Postby Joe » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:16 pm

Those are cool, Lee is your man for values. Great set, I wouldn't ever sell them!
I'm famous in Poland!
If you want to get in contact, please email me: joe@trilogo.info - click the image below for my WTB

_Lee_
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby _Lee_ » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:42 am

My advice, id never sell them.. but... i have a funny feeling that at least half are fanclub reprints. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news is they are, but let me look into it.

Lee
Star Wars collector of vintage toys, props and autographs.

'Facebook is like jail, you sit around wasting time and writing on walls and end up being poked by people you dont know'

_Lee_
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby _Lee_ » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:07 pm

Ive managed to spend half hour looking through them mate. Bad news is the Ford,Hamill, Fisher and Lucas are all preprints from the fanclub. Sorry mate

However, i myself think the fact that you wrote to get them back in the day doesnt detract from the way you cherish and value them :)
Star Wars collector of vintage toys, props and autographs.

'Facebook is like jail, you sit around wasting time and writing on walls and end up being poked by people you dont know'

jedi_mister
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Postby jedi_mister » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:12 pm

Thanks for spending time looking into this. It makes sense that these would be from the Fan Club. I've got the original envelopes somewhere so should be able to work out which came from agents and which came from the Fan Club. As I said, I have no intention of selling as they have much more sentimental value than anything else in the same way as most of the older items in my collection :-)
Looking for the following MOCs:
R2-D2 Popup Lightsaber Trilogo

Return to “Props & Autographs”