Possible autograph bargain of the century-well not quite

_Lee_

Sith Lord
So I was browsing Ebay and spotted this poster. It was up for £100 buy now IIRC and sigs were dedicated to 'Fran' . I didn't want to change my name so thought it I could get it I would do some work on it to make it signatures only. I put an offer in of £55 and voila, its mine :D I received it last night and it turns out previous owner ( Fran) had put it in one of the cheap Wilkso clip frames and STUCK THE POSTER onto the backing sheet supplied with the frame. Yes, GLUED!!!!! It was a bit rippled in places, but for a poster with Fisher, BDW, Prowse, Kurtz,Baker and others on it ( including Richard Le Parmentier RIP ) and 27 sigs total it wasn't a bad piece and worth the punt. So it looked like this at first:

sdfasdf.jpg
$_57.jpg
View attachment 3

And after some work and ink removal I got it looking like this:

SAM_4225 (480x640).jpg

it was hard work but I got there. Its going to lay flat for a while and then ill get it backed. Not bad for £55 though-especially with the price Fisher charges for her sig alone! I think im gonna take Park and Logan off too, but ill think about that....

Attachments

• dfhsdfhsh.jpg
    dfhsdfhsh.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 561

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Wow Lee! That's an amazing find, well done you! I still need most of those sigs myself and it'll cost a damned site more than £55 to get them...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom