Header image

chewbacca.com

Discuss vintage Star Wars movie props and autographs here.
Rick73
New User
New User

chewbacca.com

Postby Rick73 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:44 am

Hi

I was looking to purchase a signed photo from Chewbacca.com. Is this Peter Mayhew's genuine website? or a fake website just trying to cash in?

thanks for any advice

av6
Regular
Regular

Re: chewbacca.com

Postby av6 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:38 pm

It's real mate. You're buying from him direct. Depending on how busy he is though will determine how long you have to wait for a photo. You will get it though.

Rick73
New User
New User

Postby Rick73 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:54 pm

Thanks for the reply AV6.

Thought it was , but thought i better check.

Thanks again.

av6
Regular
Regular

Postby av6 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:06 pm

No problem mate. Happy to help!

I used to do the autograph thing, but no so much anymore. I've sold a few things on to be honest. I've bought from Peter's site on more than one occasion and there's never been a problem. Saying that though, his prices have doubled since the release of TFA. If you're just starting out collecting autographs you could give TTM (through the mail) a go. There's plenty of cast members around that will happily sign for you. Unfortunately though Peter Mayhew isn't one of them. I've had some great successes over the years, even from a couple of the more difficult ones. Ian McDiarmid was one of them AND it was on a Star Wars photo. If you need any more help just give me a shout.

Rick73
New User
New User

Postby Rick73 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:38 pm

Hi AV6

Thanks for the advice.

I am new to collecting autographs, I will try the TTM approach and I will have to get to some comic cons.

Many thanks

Return to “Props & Autographs”