Ghost Owl: My Old Star Wars Autograph Card Collection - 122 Signed Cards in Total.

Ghost Owl

Youngling
Hi All,
I'm new to this forum, but not new to Star Wars Autograph collecting. I had a huge break from it for a long while but now I'm about to get back into it [yup, I blame the new movies]. :D
To give you some idea of what I used to collect, here are a few links to YouTube videos that display my old Star Wars autograph card collection [the cards are custom made from Denmark]. 122 cards in total, signed by many of our Star Wars favourites. Most of the collection was obtained through the mail but of course there were a few of the harder to get signatures that I had to pay for.
Some of the signers: Everyone from Mark Hamill to Carrie Fisher, from Frank Oz to James Earl Jones, from Anthony Daniels to Kenny Baker, from Peter Mayhew to Christopher Lee, etc, etc. Ok, I'll stop going on about them now, the link is below, enjoy!
Link to the Full Collection:
A Collection of 122 Star Wars Autographs: Actors, Voice Actors, Creature Designers and Puppeteers.
Links For Those That Like Their Star Wars Autographs Sorted Into Themes:
A Collection of Star Wars Autographs - Theme 1: The Sith and the Galactic Empire.
A Collection of Star Wars Autographs - Theme 2: The Jedi and the Rebel Alliance.
A Collection of Star Wars Autographs - Theme 3: Bounty Hunters and Jabba's Palace.
A Collection of Star Wars Autographs - Theme 4: Alien Creatures and Droids.
Please let me know what you think.
Kindest regards,
Ghost Owl

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom