Hello old friend...

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Well, I think this will be getting retired very , very soon. It just came back from a 4 years USA holiday and is now back In my hands. Will be adding a select few more to this poster then off for linen backing and preservation.

Enjoy :)

Attachments

• SAM_4600.JPG
    SAM_4600.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 1,728
  • SAM_4601.JPG
    SAM_4601.JPG
    151.7 KB · Views: 1,727

av6

Jedi Knight
Lovely!!!

I wish I'd have started a trilogy poster instead of one for each film.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
I'm not an autograph hunter in the slightest, I used to have a lot of signed footballs and shirts, but these were only really gathered as a way to chat to my football heroes and the squad that season at WHL. This poster though, takes my breath away. Some real dedication to amass that many on a single item too, let alone a paper item, I'm surprised it survived!

As above, do you have a full list of actors and respective characters, or better still a map of the poster?

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Thanks guy, the poster is getting very fragile and will soon be getting linen backed and restored. There are quite a few rare/deceased people on it now, but i never managed Ford so far. My plan is to start another poster and retire this.

Stu, ill get a list written up tomm but from the top of my head there are around 110 sigs on it. The ones im missing that id love are Ford, Lucas,williams and Oz but i just cant risk it anymore :eek:

Lee

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom