Fraudulent Fishers warning.

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Guys,

I know some may try to bag a Fisher sooner or later so wanted to put this out there. Do not buy from this seller:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Carrie-Fis...8AAOSwajRZb2tg

Now look at the 3 sits below. The photo card one is one I took a punt on (£12)but together with a friend its down as a fake after more scrutiny. The others are ones he has sold/is selling and you can see they are the same auto.

s-l1600 (1).jpg
fisher_auto.jpg
s-l1600_13_.jpg

Now it seems as though he is devised a way of replicating this auto, so please be cautious especially with the books. He claimed to me he got loads of items signed which is quite obviously untrue. I know with TLJ around the corner it may be handy if people are trying to grab a Carrie but please remember this and I hope it can benefit someone and stop people getting ripped off.

Lee

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Thanks for posting Lee, I don't collect autos, but great info for those that do, and another example of how to be a part of this hobby for the good of the hobby :D

pmsbull

Jedi Master
I can never get photos to work on here for me but if anyone wants to see what a genuine Fisher looks like, or is interested in buying one, hit me up on Facebook messenger - Paul Sinclair ( you will know it's the right person because my profile pic is a cartoon cow ).

I also have Hamill, JEJ and Prowse for sale.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom