Displaying Helmets

MrKutzzy

Padawan
So this morning my first star wars helmet arrived in the post , A new hope stormtrooper helmet from David at sw movie props.
Really chuffed with it :D Ive always wanted a stormy helmet since i was a nipper but never got round to it till now.
How do you guys display yours ?? Id like a acrylic case for it maybe .... Does GW do cases for helmets ? im not sure .
Advive and feedback appreciated.

Cheers Dave :D

itfciain

Grand Master
Hi mate - we don't have cases for helmets right now

One of the best (and cheapest) ways I have seen people display them is to get either an upright toilet roll or kitchen roll holder - stick a tennis ball on the end and maybe some decals on the bottom

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Recycle :wink:

These are stands that were used for projectors being skipped :D

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=36024

MrKutzzy

Padawan
itfciain said:
Hi mate - we don't have cases for helmets right now

One of the best (and cheapest) ways I have seen people display them is to get either an upright toilet roll or kitchen roll holder - stick a tennis ball on the end and maybe some decals on the bottom

Thats not a bad idea but being a smoker i wanted to case it so its easier to dust off and display with my other star wars items.
I must add i only smoke in one room of my house which has no star wars to ruin :lol:

Shame you dont do a case for them , I was looking at cases for NFL helmets or F1 .... They look suitable .

Cheers

MrKutzzy

Padawan
Michael Sith said:
Recycle :wink:

These are stands that were used for projectors being skipped :D

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=36024

Nice find !! They do the job and the display looks great :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom