TFA Tickets now on sale.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
So, who's got them and where? I spent 90 minutes on the odeon website this morning getting timed out before booking on the cineworld website in about 2 minutes.

I'm going by myself on Thursday morning for the 00:05 showing and then have two tickets for the Saturday at 13:10 so I can take the Mrs.

I have decided to stick with 2d. The iMax is appealing but the 3D element puts me off.

Can't wait now. Farthest from the week before and then this. Christmas is coming early this year.

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
What a ****ing nighmare of a morning.

Almoest lost my job because of it, but they new probably not a good idea to poke this bear.

Got midnight tickets at Bristol Odeon.

That Odeon website got hammered this morning.

Cant wait. **** the trolls.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
mr_palitoy said:
Have booked the VUE at 02 for the midnight showing in 3D.

Jason

I had to phone them in the end. The online booking kept failing with '3D Secure system unavailable'.

VUE Picadilly Circus is 2D only so went for a 3D booking at the O2. It's also closer to home.

Havent seen a Star Wars film in 3D before. Can always watch it in 2D later.

:)

Jason

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
im watching it at the same cinema i saw Star Wars at when I was 4.. the empire strikes back three years later and then rotj

awesome

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Got away from work early this morning - checked the Vue website and the countdown said 2 hours which meant 0900, ok thought i'd have a wee nap until 08:30.

Couldn't drop off so checked site again at 08:20 and tickets were up for booking - mother*cker
Spent next 40 minutes getting bumped from the site as it continually crashed/froze but thankfully my wife managed to book them using her mob :D

Not a fan of 3D so went for standard but vip seats 00:01 - can't wait

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
Suprised no one has posted yet about going or getting tickets.

Just booked my tickets for a 12:05am showing on the 18th....... Only £11 which I thought was reasonable

It's like being a kid again, sooooo excited..........

StarWarsBOI

A cinema not so far away....
Hounslow Arts Centre,
Treaty Centre,
High Street,
Hounslow,
TW3 1ES

Star Wars Marathon
25th October - Episodes lV 1pm, V 4pm & Vl 7:30pm
15th November - Episodes l 1pm, ll 4pm. lll 7:30pm
http://www.hounslowartscentre.co.uk
Day tickets from £8
Full Marathon Tickets from £14

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Midnight showing tickets booked Manchester IMAX cinema, cannot bloody wait 8) 8) 8)
Going with my lad

Anyone else going to that cinema :?:

spoons

Grand Master
a friend used some automatic programme/website? to get tickets for the 3D IMAX in Sheffield at 12.05. He kept getting timed out before then. A really nice surprise when I came to work

spoons

Grand Master
Richard_H said:
Both kids mate. Damon can stay off Thursday if he's too tired they do next to nothing on the last days or term anyway.

I'd planned on taking the two older ones as they've no school on Friday anyway, but as someone else booked my ticket that scuppered that plan. In retrospect they'd both be asleep by 10 anyway :lol:

lejackal

Grand Master
11am on the 17th at the 3D Imax in Birmingham. Will probably end up at the local Odeon or Showcase to watch it in 2D once or twice as well :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom