TFA Trailer

itfciain

Grand Master
OK - just watched a half of American Football to get there but that trailer was amazing - so much to digest - you guys are going to wake up and be very happy

Twin30mm

Jedi Knight
Wow.........can't quite get my head around that.
Gonna take a few more viewings to let it all sink in.

Didn't have the impact of the "We're home" teaser pay off, but stunning nonetheless.

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
wow....

****ing WOW x WOW + a golly lord of gosh

WOW

dark.....

love it

stormcab

Sith Lord
I do hope he's teasing us with just more of the same footage, and there's lot's of other stuff in the actual film. Just seems a bit repetitive at the moment.

Also, I hope we don't have another situation like Bane in Batman, where the Sith's voice is so muffled we can't understand him.

Still, I'll allow my excitement to go from 1/10, to 3/10. Still haven't recovered from episodes 1/2/3, Transformers, A-Team, and several other remakes, sequels/prequels

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
I'm liking that trailer a lot. Some interesting scenes in there: Leia crying but comforted by Solo, the red light that dominated TFA packaging, what stories are "all true" (the fall of the Empire would be more than "stories").

As Stormcab says, not the same rush as the first two trailers, but still exciting. Kylo Ren's voice annoyed me too: your main bad guy has to be British: fact. Come on, the Imperials from Captains and up were British I the OT! And I know that JEJ was the voice of Vader but he's allowed. The depth and gravity of his voice made DV and it was barely discernible as having an American accent. Kylo Ren is off, for me. Hope they do a Maul on him.

Oh, and it all went a bit George at a couple of points with swarms and swarms of Tie Fighters. That felt a bit prequels.

Least favourite of trailers but still great :)

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Nailed it for me. Stunning! Was just about keeping it together until Rey said 'There are storys about what happened' and Han replies 'they're true, all of them,' I was a mess after that! :lol:

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Really should have left for work but just sat here watching it - must be into double figures now.

Looking good - still no Luke though!

kieatky

Jedi Master
Looks good but I'm still undecided by this. Didn't have the same effect trailer 2 had on me (with the first appearance of Han & Chewie) and still no new footage of Luke (which may be a good thing). I'm definitely gonna go watch it without doubt, just gonna have an open mind and try to forget the mental scarring of the prequels :lol:

sith-smith

Grand Master
Fuuuuck!!!

That was different, but nonetheless cool!

The film looks like it might be both action packed and quite deep!

tundra9

Sith Lord
So, are we ready for star wars the remake??
Getting very underwhelmed..(maybe a good thing if it is great)
-Death Planet vs Death Star
-Kylo Ren vs Darth Vader
-Captain Phasma vs Boba Fett
-Ducktroopers

I was very excited with the first teasers though, finally some good star wars I thought, but this trailer was a let down for me, the Battlefront trailer was 10 times better.... :/

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
Cazza said:
Daisy likes it :lol:
https://instagram.com/p/9CzDvblE6W/

That's cool, is it a west country accent I detect?

Great trailer, the last one was more emotive but this one is a good reminder that things will 'splode!!

Again, just from the cinematography alone you can already tell this 'looks' so right. I had a real issue with the cinematography of the last two prequels, those films had a phony visual sheen of being an animated movie with a few live actors thrown in. I want Star Wars to feel 'authentic' and this does, but no more trailers now... have seen enough. Roll on December!

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Bloody good stuff, makes up for the poster design :)

On another note, the music is really powerful and nice to hear the main theme executed in another way. Mr Williams never disappoints.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom