Think there will be any pre TFA flashback footage?

Joe

Grand Master
Just wonder if you guys think they might have filmed a few scenes of the OT characters (perhaps for flashback sequences?) that weren't actually in the OT?

I thought we might see some Vader footage perhaps? (Just because he's probably the easiest character to film new scenes with..being a guy in a suit!)

A flashback might be possible either when Han is telling the new characters about the Jedi/Sith/Empire etc or maybe when Vaders helmet is seen and the link between the sith Lord and Kylo Ren (or whoever) is revealed?

Who knows, if they really do a flashback they might even use original OT footage!

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Some of the early spoilers said that Vader would be in the film some how, but perhaps it's just the melted helmet? I'm thinking maybe Leia has a dream or something. I've always thought the scene in ESB was a bit strange when look see's Vader in the cave on Dagobah and Luke's face appears in Vaders helmet, could be something like that? Would be cool if Luke was found on Dagobah? :? :shock:

Also Luke Bespin and Jedi are in the new figure line with the first wave. :)

Joe

Grand Master
It was actually seeing Vader in TFA packaging tonight that made me think about this topic! I know they tend to release the same figures each and every time they bring out a line wave/line/design with modern toys but it just made me think.."I wonder if..." Vader is a fan favourite and I can't see them including the helmet without some kind of "look what this bad ass sith lord used to do to people" flashback scene!

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Haven't seen Vader on TFA cards, good job would convince myself that my son wants him as well. I thought this as well about the new packaging when I first saw Luke Bespin I thought cool he may be in the new film but then saw Luke Jedi as well and thought their just producing what they know will sell.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom