MORE brand new footage today !!! New TV Spot for FORCE AWAKENS

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Wow! However... I feel like I'm seeing too much now. Thought there was gonna be nothing else after the last trailer and we've had the new Japanese footage and now this.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Love the MF flying out of the forest at the end, the more I see of this film the more I like the look of it. :shock:

Really hope their's not to much more footage released. :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Love it all, cool to see some more of solo now on a ice planet and cool scene with the falcon.

But where the **** is C-3PO and R2 ? :?

CRAZYHAZY

Jedi Master
I'm not looking at any more footage. ..so will give this a miss. Only 5 week's lads . Will be avoiding all spoilers plots guess work etc. Will sit back and enjoy all the lovely star wars suprise and mystery. :D

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Haha, you feckers :D

Well, Rey hitting the hyperdrive makes me think that perhaps Han and Chewie get wiped out :(

Ill be honest here, when JJ made sure that guy Daniel saw TFA as his dying wish, he has gone up in my eyes. Then when Daniel passed, it put things into perspective.

Life is too short to be so silly about a new film.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
_Lee_ said:
Haha, you feckers :D

Well, Rey hitting the hyperdrive makes me think that perhaps Han and Chewie get wiped out :(

Ill be honest here, when JJ made sure that guy Daniel saw TFA as his dying wish, he has gone up in my eyes. Then when Daniel passed, it put things into perspective.

Life is too short to be so silly about a new film.

:) :) :) No words for this stuff.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom