3po red arm

TrisCompany

Jedi Knight
I was watching an ad break and an ad came on, sure it was for O2 where r2 , 3po, and bb8 meet and I'm sure 3po had a new red arm. Anybody else spot it or am I just going mental?

Bootyhunter

Jedi Master
I did see the ad but I didn't notice the arm..
But that could be because I was telling the family to BE QUIET! When it came on :lol:

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
yes, hes got a red arm in the movie. its going to be explained in a marvel 1shot comic out soon..

Ian_C

Jedi Master
You can see it VERY well in a commercial for Duracell batteries being shown around the clock here right now. Also, if you kinda read between the lines, I think they give a spoiler for a pair of characters the way they are related in the clip.

[youtube]__CTejhHZSU[/youtube]

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I've not seen anything to do with TFA on TV over here, only at the Cinema. All I seem to see is flippen perfume adverts for men.

Joe

Grand Master
I like the battery advert but I can't help but laugh at the parents looking happily on as their spoilt little kids go to work on their Christmas decorations :lol:

parent.jpg

Fishtalk

Jedi Knight
I so hate that red arm, think it looks ridiculous. Silver lower leg I could accept and actually like, but this just looks wrong. Maybe it'll grow on me when I see the movie.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom