Ticket for the 15th

Pomse2001

Grand Master
A friend here in Denmark invited me in to see the movie the day before the release date here in denmark. Where all the famous people in denmark also is invited and some huge fans is dressed up in star wars uniforms, helmets and masks, red carpet and the press will also be there.

But I am going out the next day with another friend and we will go out for dinner a few hours before the movie begins so I said no to the ticket the 15th so I will first see it the 16th. I thought about what if it is bad then the dinner and going in to see the movie again the next day would be not be so great for me and if the movie is fantastic then I could maybe not be silent at dinner for a few hours and not tell something about the movie :oops: :lol:

What would you have done and did I do the right thing ?

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I would have done the same, I don't like the idea of seeing the film before it's release date, just me though. I mean you've waited this long one more day won't heart, nothing like the opening night at a big Cinema. That said what you have been invited to sounds like a great experience which you might not get the chance to do again. :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
I would have done the same, I don't like the idea of seeing the film before it's release date, just me though. I mean you've waited this long one more day won't heart, nothing like the opening night at a big Cinema. That said what you have been invited to sounds like a great experience which you might not get the chance to do again. :)

Thanks I was thinking the same :D

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Midnight showing on opening night for me, so I would have done the same thing As you bud, hey when the opening credits run, I might even swear out loud :lol: :eek:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Michael Sith said:
Midnight showing on opening night for me, so I would have done the same thing As you bud, hey when the opening credits run, I might even swear out loud :lol: :eek:

Thanks michael I can always count on you :lol:

Happygilmore78

Youngling
Michael Sith said:

Same here - can not wait!!

Joe

Grand Master
tundra9 said:
I would've gone the 15th, once in a lifetime experience, even if the movie is bad :)

And besides, a movie grows on you the 2nd time no? :p

......I would have gone as well, if anyone invites me to a Star Wars anything I'm there :lol: but a premier? With dudes in costume? An entire day earlier? That's not going to happen often!

I think it's nice that you are waiting to enjoy it with another friend though, just hope you tell them 100 times throughout dinner that you turned down an event like that for them :lol: :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Joe said:
tundra9 said:
I would've gone the 15th, once in a lifetime experience, even if the movie is bad :)

......I would have gone as well, if anyone invites me to a Star Wars anything I'm there :lol: but a premier? With dudes in costume? An entire day earlier? That's not going to happen often!

I think it's nice that you are waiting to enjoy it with another friend though, just hope you tell them 100 times throughout dinner that you turned down an event like that for them :lol: :lol:

I have told my other friend that I am going out for dinner with the 16th about the ticket, he would have taken the ticket if it was him :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
tundra9 said:

After thinking about it for days, I can see I should have taken the ticket, maybe I get lucky again with episode 8 :lol:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
tundra9 said:

After thinking about it for days, I can see I should have taken the ticket, maybe I get lucky again with episode 8 :lol:

Told you, you should go for it. :? :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
Pomse2001 said:
tundra9 said:

Told you, you should go for it. :? :lol:

:oops: :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom