When And Where Will You See TFA..?

DARTH VADER

Jedi Knight
I'll be watching the new movie at the appropriately named Galaxy Cinema in Prague, midnight tonight...

Just finished the original trilogy (again...) so now only five hours and change to go...can't wait!!! :D

When and where will you guys catch TFA..?

sith-smith

Grand Master
Saw it in the empire cinema Walthamstow.

Would have liked ri have watched it in the older cinema, where I saw the first OT and the first PT. Sadly cinema has closed

lejackal

Grand Master
robpmarsh said:
Beckenham Odeon, 8pm tonight in 3D....I need to avoid spoilers all day though!!!!
Don't go on Facebook and take a big stick to work for anyone that says guess what........

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Saw it at 12:05 in the morning at Swindon Empire and going again tonight at 8:30pm... oh and again with my Brother on the 27th! :lol:

I dressed in my Jedi Robes, there was a very good Chewbacca/Wookie and 3-4 stormtroopers. There was also a Tusken and a Vader, the dark side was strong... Glad I dressed-up though as it did make it even more of an event and it's always nice to turn a head and get a compliment!

Joe

Grand Master
Me and the Mrs saw it at the Palace Cinema in Felixstowe at 1:15pm today, to my absolute delight there must have only been about 15 people in! Perfect!

The sound was amazing and the screen and cinema was just the right size for me. Not too big..but not as small as a home tv :lol:

Hope I can go see it again between now and Jan!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom