Could Phasma be???

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Could Phasma be Rey's mother??? I know KK said that Phasma still has a big part to play, so you can never say never. Lets just say that Luke meets her soon after ROTJ, then 10 years later out pops Rey? Then for some reason or another something causes a problem which means they must keep Rey protected. Maybe Phasma turned a little naughty? There is nothing to say that she couldnt be a force user??

Stupid theory but i suppose we can all guess.... but as per ESB could we see " i am your mother" in the next movie???

winnebago88

Padawan
I actually thought this today while at work, nothing about Phasma being a force user but just that it could be her mother for some reason. I guess in a way its because it one of the only other female characters we don't know much at all about yet so will try link it to Rey.

Joe

Grand Master
Anything is a possibility at this stage but I really hope not! I find myself agreeing with a lot of the comments about the galaxy being far larger than the Star Wars story lines make it. Everyone seems to be related to someone else and tbh I'd rather have them explore a new family tree for a change, introducing characters we've never heard of but doing so in a way that makes them relevant and interesting rather than just giving them a link and then creating the cliche good/bad conflicts.

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
I think the person who was holding Rey back on Jakku when her parents left may hold the key.....was it Max Von's character? Or someone else?

Will

Padawan
I have only seen it once so far so maybe I missed something but I can't understand how plasma and the majority of the first order aren't dead? The last we saw she was shoved int He trash compactor and not long afterwards the planet blew up!

Ian_C

Jedi Master
Will said:
I have only seen it once so far so maybe I missed something but I can't understand how plasma and the majority of the first order aren't dead? The last we saw she was shoved int He trash compactor and not long afterwards the planet blew up!

But was she tossed down a garbage chute? Honestly, that seems a bit out of character for Han. Joking about it is definitely him, but doing it I just don't see. I imagine she was spared, as you never actually saw her fate. And if it was Rey's mother, Han would likely know that, and therefore even more so doubt he'd essentially execute her mother in front of her.

I agree with Joe. I'd rather not tie another character into the main cast through an existing relationship. All the SW films do too much of that, OT included.

Ian

Joe

Grand Master
Will said:

I thought that too at first but then I remembered that when Hux was giving his speech, Kylo Ren was watching from a large ship out in space..so I guess they had plenty of craft out and about with troops + important people on.

If nobody made it off before it exploded then there would be no Kylo Ren or Phasma, it's a safe bet some made it out alive (Hux was sent to retrieve Ren etc etc)

Snoke wasn't even there either and he's pulling all the strings anyway!

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Could Phasma be Finns mother?....that's what I'm thinking. The Director has said Phasma is his favourite character so I expect a lot more of her story in Ep VIII.

I reckon a good bit of phasma's initial screen time in TFA was cut...

Edit: Thinking, then again, maybe not :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom