Spin off movies

Will

Padawan
Not sure if anyone else felt this but one thing I noticed in TFA is that they seemed to be sowing a few seeds for potential spin off movies.

The one monent in the film which made me cringe a little was when they asked Maz Kanata where she got Luke's sabre from and she said something like "that is a story for another time". i was half expecting her to pop the magnifier back over her massive eye before looking right at the camera and giving a knowing nod and a wink. Could be a cool movie though

Anyone else notice any other examples?

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
You might have a point, or we might just find out in the next one. Although you are right theirs a 30-40 year gap between ROTJ and TFA, it's inevitable that the potential will be laid out for spin offs.

I want to know how Kilo Ren ends up with Vaders helmet, did Luke have a last minute change of heart while burning Vader and grab it before it burnt or did someone else, I never trusted that Wicket. :lol:

sith-smith

Grand Master
I was hoping we'd have seen the scene back on endor where someone is going through the funeral pyre!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom